Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Oscar Rivas - Nearly Erupt During Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
    I see this as a win for Whyte - stopping him in 10 rounds. People now look for upsets every fight since Joshua lost.

Whyte looks way better than Rivas. He is much bigger. Rivas just looks ripped. People keep saying he is new Mike Tyson but I don't see it in his fights so far. Tyson would have stopped an old Jennings in 5

Only person(s) I think beats Whyte is Wilder or Joshua
    Whyte's endurance has gone backwards in my opinion, although technically he has improved 'Along with his composure'.

I just feel that the longer this fight goes, Whyte could be out worked here 'He was being out worked by Derek Chisora in their rematch for the large majority of that fight' But according to himself? He was pacing the fight and knew the knock out would come etc I did not believe this statement at the time and still don't.

I would like to see Dillian Whyte win, as he arguable has a better resume than Tyson Fury 'Take away the Kiltschko win, Tyson Fury overall does not have a better resume than Whyte'.

I stated a long time ago, that by the time Whyte gets his title shot? 'Potentially he could of come through so many wars, that he is not at his peak anymore or damaged'.

Dillian Whyte is fighting opponents that all of the current champions could also be fighting 'So therefore He deserves his title shot'.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      where was the near eruption???

Whyte's gut.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        I have never really been impressed with Whyte's endurance at all 'I think he has gone backwards since he fought Joshua in that specific department'..
        Wtf are you talking about? Whyte was gassed after 3 rounds in the Joshua fight and fighting on empty.

He's constantly fighting hungry fighters back to back so of course he's not gonna look a million dollars.

A late KO of Chisora suggests there is very little wrong with his conditioning.

Comment

Thing is although he hurt but lost to Joshua Whyte finds a way win, he may have been lucky against Parker but he always seems win.
          He's got a proper fighting spirit and bought out the best of Chisora who also has too.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            He was being out worked by Derek Chisora in their rematch for the large majority of that fight' But according to himself? He was pacing the fight and knew the knock out would come etc I did not believe this statement at the time and still don't.
            He did, believe that. Chisora is old AND chin is old too. I saw Whyte's smile when he saw how Chisora reacted in first/seconds round oh big shot. Big instead if going for the kill Whyte mistakingly let it go 'waiting for the coming KO'. He did like hisbpace for few round until he wasn't and Chisora screwed hisbpace own victory making a mistake due to being gassed out if oldness.

Comment

Dee dub losing to Rivas is bad for the hw division business wise and popularity wise.a match between dillian and deontay is a must in the future dee dub and hw boxing can't afford to lose to Rivas.dillian will win then Joshua will go on to win his rematch.

Comment

A Jamaican with a Aztec style tattoo and a Columbian with a Maori Tattoo.

Comment

Originally posted by HighLightReal View Post
                  A Jamaican with a Aztec style tattoo and a Columbian with a Maori Tattoo.
                  Whyte's tattoo is more Tahitian/Marquesan while Rivas one is Samoan.

Definitely not Aztec or Maori!

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
                    Thing is although he hurt but lost to Joshua Whyte finds a way win, he may have been lucky against Parker but he always seems win.
                    He's got a proper fighting spirit and bought out the best of Chisora who also has too.
                    Yeah it's rare to see an English fighter that doesn't quit in the corner like AJ , pricey.

Comment

Yuk, I wouldn't want my face this close to sweaty man

Comment

Working...
                      X