Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many of You Wake Up Thinking About Deontay Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    I'm serious. I feel bad for people like you.
    I got the best solution to cure my syndrome. I should listen to the LDBC in the morning, thinking of Hearn and AJ of course - because how else could I monetize on dummies - and simply just talk about Hearn and AJ, in da morning!! We call this culture the LDBC! Would you like to join me? You need to commit 5 hours every morning and 3-4 hours at night. All we do is talk about Hearn and AJ.

Comment

Just out of curiosity
      Every night I wake up in a cold sweat screaming out Wilder's name. My family is very afraid.

Comment

No way lol. Americans, specifically black Americans, have ruled the sport since forever. They're nowhere as obsessive as the Brits. There is no Wilder equivalent to some of the nutjobs you have on this site. AJ attracts a weaker fanbase.
        Absolutely. Couldn't have said it any better!

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          You're openly admitting to starting things on here,well at least that's a start. The next one is when you protect your favorite fighter it prevents matches. lets just hope AJ gets by Ruiz without him Wilder has no real purpose other then Fury who I don't like watching but think he'll get Wilder again. I don't think that will stop an AJ fight though .
          I don't even know what the fock that is

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
          I got the best solution to cure my syndrome. I should listen to the LDBC in the morning, thinking of Hearn and AJ of course - because how else could I monetize on dummies - and simply just talk about Hearn and AJ, in da morning!! We call this culture the LDBC! Would you like to join me? You need to commit 5 hours every morning and 3-4 hours at night. All we do is talk about Hearn and AJ.
          Ok

Comment

Working...
          X