Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many of You Wake Up Thinking About Deontay Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    It's the tone. Brits and insecure non-whites literally obsess over Wilder on a personal level. With the LDBC, it's more like a smug arrogance and boxing. Again, speaking about fight negotations is not like commenting on Ajs instagram about the new pair of ankle socks he bought or starting a thread about whether his girlfriend is a tranny (real post)
    My friend, I'm being realistic with you. The LDBC have hour long streams, back to back channels talking about the same dumb shet of Hearn is a racist blah blah and AJ ducking blah blah for the accumulation of 4-5 hours morning and then each night 2-3 hour LIVE boxing talk streams of the same dumb shet. EVERY DAY since 2017, and they are all predominantly black channels.

I don't follow the NBA, but I'm willing to bet my ACCOUNT a PERMABAN that there are no NBA problack channels that talk 365 7 hours total each day about why the NBA is run by whites?

This grim reality or can of worms is what you opened up yourself. There's nothing like the LDBC. a plague of bootyhouse men obsessed with Hearn and AJ and why life sucks and that the world is unfair to Spence and Canelo is bad blah blah.

Comment

You lost me when you said there's a difference between Hearn haters and Wilder haters.

There isn't. They're both obsessive and let other people live in their heads rent free.

The fact that you said there's a difference sorta makes me think you agree with the LDBC lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
        My friend, I'm being realistic with you. The LDBC have hour long streams, back to back channels talking about the same dumb shet of Hearn is a racist blah blah and AJ ducking blah blah for the accumulation of 4-5 hours morning and then each night 2-3 hour LIVE boxing talk streams of the same dumb shet. EVERY DAY since 2017, and they are all predominantly black channels.

I don't follow the NBA, but I'm willing to bet my ACCOUNT a PERMABAN that there are no NBA problack channels that talk 365 7 hours total each day about why the NBA is run by whites?

This grim reality or can of worms is what you opened up yourself. There's nothing like the LDBC. a plague of bootyhouse men obsessed with Hearn and AJ and why life sucks and that the world is unfair to Spence and Canelo is bad blah blah.
        Yeah, I'm not going to waste my time going back and forth with you. It's clear you're who I'm talking about. Work on yourself. This is not a way to live life.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not going to waste my time going back and forth with you. It's clear you're who I'm talking about. Work on yourself. This is not a way to live life.
          Don't get emotional bro. YOu already acknowledged the LDBC in justifying their ideology.

Next time don't fall for your own bait with such a thread-question.

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
            Don't get emotional bro. YOu already acknowledged the LDBC in justifying their ideology.

Next time don't fall for your own bait with such a thread-question.
            I'm serious. I feel bad for people like you.

Comment

I don't think of Wilder 1/10'th as much as his haters do. They're literally haunted by the man. To me, he's just a fun fighter to watch. I've no emotional investment in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I don't think of Wilder 1/10'th as much as his haters do. They're literally haunted by the man. To me, he's just a fun fighter to watch. I've no emotional investment in him.
                Agreed but the guys who follow him on here make him unlikeable as they are the ones that bring race into it and attack Aj for no reason other then ? I don't know ? Ha

Comment

I'll add that since AJ got exposed, some of these clowns have gone full Japanese nuclear power plant, spilling toxicity everywhere. I'm not even a Wilder fan but I had to put a ton of these losers on ignore because they follow me around, desperate to get attention, spamming my visitor wall. Posting shyt about Wilder when I don't really give two fuks about the guy. There are some creepy fuks around here.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Agreed but the guys who follow him on here make him unlikeable as they are the ones that bring race into it and attack Aj for no reason other then ? I don't know ? Ha
                    Boxing is a warrior sport. It has, and always will, have an ethnic/national component to it. Scratch deep enough and you'll find bias in everyone. Only some of us are ready to admit, realize, and try to address it.

Comment

Boxing is a warrior sport. It has, and always will, have an ethnic/national component to it. Scratch deep enough and you'll find bias in everyone. Only some of us are ready to admit, realize, and try to address it.
                      You're openly admitting to starting things on here,well at least that's a start. The next one is when you protect your favorite fighter it prevents matches. lets just hope AJ gets by Ruiz without him Wilder has no real purpose other then Fury who I don't like watching but think he'll get Wilder again. I don't think that will stop an AJ fight though .

Comment

Working...
                      X