Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder's Go-To Interviewer, Leader of LDBC says TOP RANK mishandling Shakur Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder's Go-To Interviewer, Leader of LDBC says TOP RANK mishandling Shakur Stevenson

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

They should go for their tried and true method of 40 fights without a pulse.

Comment

Bob arum is just not black enough for these racist haters on the LDBC.

Comment

He is jealous of Lopez. Call out a top guy disrespectfully like Lopez did Loma and he will get a lot more attention both positive and negative. He could be calling out Valdez and not just "I wanna fight Valdez" dude should be giving entire interviews how he will destroy Valdez just like Lopez does with Loma. That's the stuff Ali, Floyd, and many others did to garner attention as young fighters.

Comment

Racist LDBC community hate on poor jew Arum and suck Al Gaymon nuts. I'm impartial so I call both Arum and Gaymon scumbags

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
            TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

Thse dudes are devils, planting seeds of insecurity and doubt, thats what they do. Shakur is just an up and comer. Everything is racial, why does youtube still let him monetize his videos?

Comment

Alot of people respect 78 so don't bother going there and by the way its rare you see him on video.

Comment

Divide and conquer, beware those who plant the seeds of division for their master is the father of lies.

Comment

No wonder you had been trolling me. This is the same dumb ass Frankie2Jabs. Once again your paranoia of this LDBC group gave you away

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    No wonder you had been trolling me. This is the same dumb ass Frankie2Jabs. Once again your paranoia of this LDBC group gave you away
                    what do I troll you about? Still hurt about Floyd not touching M's as of late? I funna say don't flatter yourself doe. this forum has the real LDBC big dogs, Phenom uppercut510 KTFOKING _Rexy_

Comment

Working...
                    X