No announcement yet.

Spence is the next broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is so far gone, he might be the next Broner
    (even though he was the Broner before there was a Broner)

Comment

No his fight against Mikey showed me he is also a very good boxer (he made a point not to use his size in that fight). I do sometimes question his discipline though

Comment

They've gone full retard mode on here now... Holy shit.

I've officially seen it all lol.

Comment

Nah not at all.

Spence has way more skill

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
            Mark my words. When this dude steps up and fights better competition hes gonna get slapped around. only reason why hes doing so well is because he is big.
            So are you picking a legit Welterweight in Porter to beat him?
            Or are you saying he will get exposed when he moves up in weight?

Comment

I disagree. Anthony Joshua is the next Adrien Broner because they have been moving him so fast and hard that the pressure has finally caught up to him.

Bringing AJ to the United States was an Eddie Hearn mistake. He took AJ out of his natural comfort zone which was the U.K and paid a very heavy cost for it.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                So are you picking a legit Welterweight in Porter to beat him?
                Or are you saying he will get exposed when he moves up in weight?
                I'll see how he does against porter, but he gets exposed if he moves up

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                  I'll see how he does against porter, but he gets exposed if he moves up
                  I completely disagree tbh, I think Spence is the truth (no pun intended) I think he proved he could deal with size in the Brook fight and then showed he has a high skill level by comprehensively outpointing Mikey.

I think there are definitely guys at 154 (and 147) who will cause him problems but to compare him to Broner is crazy IMO. Broner had never beat anyone top level fighter his top 3 wins would be Paulie, Ponce De Leon and De Marco and two of those fights were controversial. Spence has clearly beat and effectively dominated Garcia, Peterson and Brook. He’s legitimised himself far more than Broner ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Stupid post. He basically 12-0 Mikey while briber clearly lost. They are different caliber fighters. He also lost to Shawn porter remember. Watch what spence does with him
                    yeah because of his size!! he was fighting a 130-135lbs fighter! broner was fvvvcking mofos up too in the lower weight.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      No his fight against Mikey showed me he is also a very good boxer (he made a point not to use his size in that fight). I do sometimes question his discipline though
                      because he wasnt able too. he had to box mikey. he wasnt able to just run thru mikey and "use his size".... wtf would spence not use his size if he can? wtf would someone not use their advantage to the best? excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X