No announcement yet.

Canelo, and his leverage, are rolling over GGG and DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Fielding had a belt and Canelo moved up a new weight class to face a guy that was universally top 10 ranked at 168 by everyone. This is problem with GGG fans and their false equivalence BS they play. lol Rolls was a 35 year old career 8 round journeyman who never accomplished anything in boxing. Did Rolls have a belt? Did GGG move up a full weight class to fight him? Was Rolls a top 10 fighter at any weight? Hell he was barely a top 100 ranked fighter and had never even beaten a top 50 ranked fighter.

Nobody is calling Fielding a elite 168lber. But he was a world class fighter and a champion. 2 things Rolls was not. Rolls is literally one of the most embarrassing mismatches for a so called elite fighter to take never the less after running and hiding for almost a year after canelo broke your face. FACT if GGG did what Canelo did and moved up and fought Fielding it would be a top 5 win on his pathetic record. Meanwhile you can't find a opponent as bad or lowly ranked as Rolls you have to go back to when Canelo was teenager and a prospect to find a time Canelo fought a opponent with the credentials as Rolls.
    I didnt realize you were such a Saul loyalist. But good for you.
    I could care less about Golo or Saul. Just calling it like I see it. The fact is that Fielding was NO CHAMP, he was a bs trinket holder who got ktfo by the real champ (Smith). You talk a good game but your hate for a certain boxer who had a highly controversial draw and spilit decision loss to Saul and not wanting them to fight a 3rd time is hilarity. To say he has to earn it is even more comedy. But to each their own I guess.

Comment

• Giving him so much money in the deal gave him so much leverage. Not fighting GGG or another MW champ will only satisfy fans if he moves up for a Callum Smith or Kovalev. Maybe not even then if it's a catchweight

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
        I didnt realize you were such a Saul loyalist. But good for you.
        I could care less about Golo or Saul. Just calling it like I see it. The fact is that Fielding was NO CHAMP, he was a bs trinket holder who got ktfo by the real champ (Smith). You talk a good game but your hate for a certain boxer who had a highly controversial draw and spilit decision loss to Saul and not wanting them to fight a 3rd time is hilarity. To say he has to earn it is even more comedy. But to each their own I guess.
        You can call him a bs trinket holder but a "bs trinket" holder that had world class wins is better then a career bum journeyman who at age 35 had never fought a single world class fighter. Only knock you can say about Fielding is that he isn't elite, his only loss before Canelo was to the very best 168lber in the world. Be honest about the situation Fielding is a much higher class fighter who achieved much more then Rolls. And Canelo moved up to a new weight class (his 5th as a pro and 3rd weight class he's won a title in) while puzzzy GGG has never moved to a new weight class and fought yet another middleweight but this time digged deep in trash can to fight Rolls.

GGG has already gotten not 1 but 2 cracks at Canelo and has NOTHING to show for but excuses. And he refuses to fight anyone with a pulse while he just wants unlimited shots again at Canelo. It's not Canelo's fought GGG refused to fight Mexican Style or can't look good against Canelo. If GGG doesn't care about his own fans or legacy and has made his entire career revolve around begging Canelo that's his problem not Canelo's. Canelo's career doesn't revolve around the bum crusher. GGG is the one with something to prove and needs to earn another shot.

Comment

You can call him a bs trinket holder but a "bs trinket" holder that had world class wins is better then a career bum journeyman who at age 35 had never fought a single world class fighter. Only knock you can say about Fielding is that he isn't elite, his only loss before Canelo was to the very best 168lber in the world. Be honest about the situation Fielding is a much higher class fighter who achieved much more then Rolls. And Canelo moved up to a new weight class (his 5th as a pro and 3rd weight class he's won a title in) while puzzzy GGG has never moved to a new weight class and fought yet another middleweight but this time digged deep in trash can to fight Rolls.

GGG has already gotten not 1 but 2 cracks at Canelo and has NOTHING to show for but excuses. And he refuses to fight anyone with a pulse while he just wants unlimited shots again at Canelo. It's not Canelo's fought GGG refused to fight Mexican Style or can't look good against Canelo. If GGG doesn't care about his own fans or legacy and has made his entire career revolve around begging Canelo that's his problem not Canelo's. Canelo's career doesn't revolve around the bum crusher. GGG is the one with something to prove and needs to earn another shot.
          You Saul boys are a romcom on this website.

Comment

• Originally posted by filup79 View Post
            GGG wasn't willing to fight Andrade and chose Rolls. Wasn't willing to fight Charlo to be Canelos mandatory. Wasn't willing to fight Derv and chose Vanes. Will he fight Derv for the vacant IBF or Andrade for the WBO now that he won't get a Canelo fight. Manny went years without rematching Marquez, people had no problem.
            Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
            Marquez earned his rematches by continuing to have great fights against top notch competition which kept the public and press interested in further Paq rematches. While fighting against top fighters he also continued to move up weight classes. Marquez did not just sit back and whine while fighting sparingly against bums.
            EXACTLY. GGG aged himself by running into hiding for almost a full year after losing to canelo then when he did come back he faced a bum in Rolls which does nothing to build interest in another Canelo fight. That's not Canelo's fault he is wasting his career away and fighting Rolls shouldn't stamp you for yet another fight with Canelo. What now he is just entitled to a lifetime of rematches while he refuses to fight anyone else with a pulse in between those fights? There are other fighters that deserve that Canelo shot then him. Hell he already got a rematch and came up short while he begs for a third shot he still refused to ever give Jacobs a rematch.

Marquez had to wait 4 years after a draw with Pacquiao to get another crack. In that time he fought Orlando Salido, Chris John, Marco Antonio Barrera, Rocky Juarez. Then got the rematch. After losing a close split decision he had to wait 3 years for a 3rd Pacquiao fight. In that that time he fought guys like Casamayor, Juan Diaz and Floyd Mayweather. You see where I'm going with this. Meanwhile GGG thinks it's his birth right to keep getting more chances at Canelo while fighting guys like Rolls and Vanes in between. If he don't want to step it up and earn that fight then he can sit and wait in line he already came up short TWICE and got his face broken at his own game after he ran from Mexican Style fight he begged for in the last fight. He will get beat up even worse and there will just be more excuses when he loses again. Let's be real at this point all he wants is a paycheck. If he cared about glory and his fans he wouldn't of took a year off and then wasted more time fighting Rolls.

Comment

I want to see Rolls and Fielding fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                You Saul boys are a romcom on this website.
                I spit facts there is no spin or false equivalence that explain away fighting Rolls. Fielding was a higher class fighter who had a belt in a new weight class that's why he got the Canelo fight. Rolls brought none of those to the table. FACT Canelo has proven he will fight better competition then GGG will. It's the GGG contract that is the problem on DAZN. Canelo's the only one bringing in subscribers. They gave GGG money solely based on hoping to feed him to Canelo. Fighting Rolls or even Munguia next does NOTHING for DAZN subscribers. GGG doesn't bring shyt to the table without Canelo and DAZN is losing money hand over fist every time GGG fights. That's their problem. that's the contract they should be trying to get out from under. lol

Canelo is going to fight a better opponent later this year then GGG will. You know it and I know it. lol
                Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-18-2019, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  I want to see Rolls and Fielding fight.
                  The real question is why don't you and the rest of what's left of GGG's fans want see and demand he fight other top fighters instead of just begging to fight Canelo and fighting bums while he waits?

Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-18-2019, 10:04 AM.

Comment

I spit facts there is no spin or false equivalence that explain away fighting Rolls. Fielding was a higher class fighter who had a belt in a new weight class that's why he got the Canelo fight. Rolls brought none of those to the table. FACT Canelo has proven he will fight better competition then GGG will. It's the GGG contract that is the problem on DAZN. Canelo's the only one bringing in subscribers. They gave GGG money solely based on hoping to feed him to Canelo. Fighting Rolls or even Munguia next does NOTHING for DAZN subscribers. GGG doesn't bring shyt to the table without Canelo and DAZN is losing money hand over fist every time GGG fights. That's their problem. that's the contract they should be trying to get out from under. lol

Canelo is going to fight a better opponent later this year then GGG will. You know it and I know it. lol
                    I appreciate the lust you have for said fighter and the hate you have for borat. Its a great look on you. But I also find it weird that youd create a username thats a lot like a poster on this site. But then again, thats part of this romcom....

Comment

• People who say they "spit facts" or capitalize "FACTS" are usually some of the biggest idiots on here. Facts don't need your validation; they should speak for themselves. But most of the time, people on here who have to say anything with "facts" in it, aren't actually saying anything factual.

Comment

Working...
                      X