No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Won't Fight in September, Return is Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    I was talking about the "boring" talk. Boo Boo aint "boring." klitschko was boring.
    I have been following him for years and have attended a few of his fights. I was a big fan at one time but now he is like waching paint dry. He get's guys hurt and never finishes. Not a good look to get the "big" fights. He is talented but not exciting! It's a shame. He should get his old man out of the corner! Pronto!

Comment

Okay, you might have a point. He should try one more fight at 160 & it should be Jermall.
      I don't know if he wants to fight Charlo after being in with the top Middleweights. What's it going to prove. Charlo hasn't looked good in his last outings. On the other hand Jacobs has earned a soft touch. Yeah like you say take the fight it's a guaranteed win then move up with his credibility restored. That would work. I got to give you credit for that one.

Comment

Prove it. Go to the fight & tell me the punches landed with the time on the rounds.
        You've beat that one to death. Go ahead and post your analysis first so I can pick it apart. If you think I'm going to go through all that trouble and then to get in a long protracted arguement with no resolution then see my previous comment. So put up or shut up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
          BURN!!

BUMLOVKIN couldve faved Bossnelo at 155 and refused like a p.ussy. Even though he said he was a small middleweight and 154 was "eazzy fo mi"

F.UCK THAT PUNK
          So you want the Middleweight champion to drop weight because someone in the lower weight class doesn't want to move up!??? It's pretty clear he wanted to fight at 160 for the Middleweight title. It's very rare that a title holder in a higher weight class will drop weight to fight for his title.

Comment

• Manny will fight Canelo

Grandpac was shocked how much Canelo makes and asked him to wait for him so they can fight after Grandpac whoop Thurman...

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              I personally noticed during Wade and even more so against Brook. Hopkins even started noticing.
              shut your lying fockin mouth! you didn't notice SHET during the Wade fight.

admit it. BE A MAN! you g stringers only started saying he was past his prime when Jacobs whooped his ass and got ROBBED.

BE A MAN!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                So you want the Middleweight champion to drop weight because someone in the lower weight class doesn't want to move up!??? It's pretty clear he wanted to fight at 160 for the Middleweight title. It's very rare that a title holder in a higher weight class will drop weight to fight for his title.
                A side calls the shots! not no damn belts.

thats why Hopkins faced Oscar at a catchweight of 157. because DLH was the star and main attraction.

Bumlovkin said making 154 would be "easy" for him so therefore he should've dropped weight for the A SIDE who was blessing him with the biggest purse of his career.

Bumlovkin has NEVER made a sacrifice in order to make a big fight happen. everyone always met him in his comfort zone. Canelo faced him in very FIRST fight at 160. thats what the GREATS do. Bumlovkin aint cut from that cloth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                  A side calls the shots! not no damn belts.

thats why Hopkins faced Oscar at a catchweight of 157. because DLH was the star and main attraction.

Bumlovkin said making 154 would be "easy" for him so therefore he should've dropped weight for the A SIDE who was blessing him with the biggest purse of his career.

Bumlovkin has NEVER made a sacrifice in order to make a big fight happen. everyone always met him in his comfort zone. Canelo faced him in very FIRST fight at 160. thats what the GREATS do. Bumlovkin aint cut from that cloth.
                  I was going to say the same thing. Lots of boxers come down in weight to fight better more known boxers. Especially lottery tickets with red hair. Dawson even did it for Ward and Canelo did it for Floyd...

GGG fans ALWAYS used to say he a very tiny MW. He could of made 155. Notice how Brook had to go to FULL 160? That sht would of been more Fair at a CW. Just like he wanted tiny Cotto at 160. Canelo knew Cotto wasn’t a tru MW and he wasn’t either so they had a CW.

These RTARDED GGG fans wanted Canelo fight GGg when he was like 22 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                    I have been following him for years and have attended a few of his fights. I was a big fan at one time but now he is like waching paint dry. He get's guys hurt and never finishes. Not a good look to get the "big" fights. He is talented but not exciting! It's a shame. He should get his old man out of the corner! Pronto!
                    Once Andrade gets ahead he goes into coast mode. I tend to get very bored after like round 5 with him

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I was going to say the same thing. Lots of boxers come down in weight to fight better more known boxers. Especially lottery tickets with red hair. Dawson even did it for Ward and Canelo did it for Floyd...

GGG fans ALWAYS used to say he a very tiny MW. He could of made 155. Notice how Brook had to go to FULL 160? That sht would of been more Fair at a CW. Just like he wanted tiny Cotto at 160. Canelo knew Cotto wasn’t a tru MW and he wasn’t either so they had a CW.

These RTARDED GGG fans wanted Canelo fight GGg when he was like 22 years old.
                      Yeah I noticed that Brook the so called B side had to go to 160. I noticed that Canelo the so called A side had to go to 160. Your point please??

Comment

Working...
                      X