Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: PED Testing For Pacquiao Fight 'Was Never A Big Issue'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: PED Testing For Pacquiao Fight 'Was Never A Big Issue'

LAS VEGAS Keith Thurman is completely comfortable with the amount of performance-enhancing drug testing that has been done leading up to his fight with Manny Pacquiao on Saturday night. Testing administered by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association didn't begin until Pacquiao and Thurman were well into their training camps for their WBA welterweight title fight Saturday night at MGM Grand Garden Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

its called 'following the rules'
    good job, champ!

Comment

As reported by BoxingScene.com’s Jake Donovan, random VADA testing for the Pacquiao-Thurman fight and bouts on its undercard

(https://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao...esting--140350).

Comment

Being that he's coming off injuries, I'd be more su****ious of Keith than Manny. I've seen more cheating done in guys dealing with injury recovery.

Comment

Manny's Drug Test Resume has to be the best in boxing. 602 negative tests and 0 positives. OG All Time Great Status!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Being that he's coming off injuries, I'd be more su****ious of Keith than Manny. I've seen more cheating done in guys dealing with injury recovery.
            This what has me kinda worried about his statement, someone who is coming off and injury and long layoff will want some designer PED"s or EPO esp against a fighter with a motor like Pac.

It is what it is will see what the results from the post fight tests come.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Never really thought about that but that's a good point.

Manny is enrolled in VADAs 365 year round random testing. Any idea if Keith is too?

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                Manny's Drug Test Resume has to be the best in boxing. 602 negative tests and 0 positives. OG All Time Great Status!

It's amazing isn't it?

To think the Philippines is way poorer than Mexico but they still don't have tainted meat

Comment

i dont know about this. manny looked unreal when he was on the ariza shakes, he still looks good but literally looked invincible with ariza and also declined blood testing when mayweather first asked for it so i am highly su****ious of the man. especially when he says ****** **** like he has a fear of needles, man has like 8 tattoos.

Comment

Not sure why Pacman didn’t insist on VADA testing here, he is the A-side and with all the injuries keef Thurman has had over the last 2 years, I would have thought Team Pac would be wary of that and made sure testing for this fight is conducted by VADA.

Comment

Working...
                    X