Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez on Canelo Rejecting GGG: He took a lot of things personal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He took it personal because that's what real men do.

You and Lil G are weasels who ran your mouth and ended up getting your b1ch asses WHOOPED.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
      Abel might have been the one who caused this.

Either way Canelo landed the higher connection percent on both fights and Canelo won them both imo. You could make a case for the draw on the first fight but the second was clearly Canelo's fight.
      It wasn't clearly Canelo's fight. You're in a pretty small minority in thinking that

I had GGG comfortably winning the first, and Canelo winning the second, but only just. I haven't seen many people disagree with this assessment either

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        It wasn't clearly Canelo's fight. You're in a pretty small minority in thinking that

I had GGG comfortably winning the first, and Canelo winning the second, but only just. I haven't seen many people disagree with this assessment either
        Listen I know your going with popular opinion but you’d have to be a moron to not accept that Canelo clearly won rounds 1-3 and 10-12 and 2 swing rounds can go to whoever in fight 1

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
          This is getting interesting, soon he will flat admit a lot of things the ggg fan base dosnt want to accept! Time to stick a fork in this
          I think there is a big silence from Sanchez because there is nothing of substance to report and he realizes he went too far with his greedy Golovkin comments. Especially after Gennady and him sat down discussed the situation and Sanchez seemed to accept it according to Golovkin. Then came the ill advised outburst by Sanchez on social media. Sanchez needs to sit down and reevaluate his philosophy of training. His we don't adjust to our opponent we force them to adjust to us philosophy does not work at the higher levels. He had another guy leave prior that basically said the same thing. He was stagnating.
          Last edited by TonyGe; 07-15-2019, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Triple flop is to blame not abel. Triple flop kept sayg that he saw injection marks all over canelo’s body that was complete bs. Triple flop tried to ruin canelo and now he is begging fr another fight where he will slander canelo and hurt his reputation again. F dat. let borat fight someone else.

Comment

ANDRADE and CHARLO should get a CANELO fight. Champs should fight champs.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                Listen I know your going with popular opinion but you’d have to be a moron to not accept that Canelo clearly won rounds 1-3 and 10-12 and 2 swing rounds can go to whoever in fight 1
                That’s my take. I can see giving GGG 7 rounds but 8 bending backwards every close round and more than 8 BYRD’ing the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post

How many rounds you give GGg for it to be comfortably winning?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                    ANDRADE and CHARLO should get a CANELO fight. Champs should fight champs.
                    100% agree! GGG could of fought either one but chose Vanes and Rolls.

Comment

Canelo vs Mungia or Kovalev is what I would like to see..

I also wish Golden Boy would get off DAZN.. DAZN has zero business attempting to dictate opponents to Canelo..

Comment

Working...
                      X