Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez on Canelo Rejecting GGG: He took a lot of things personal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    100% correcto mundo! Alvarez beat that boy so bad, no wonder Golovkin don't want no third fight.
    What? It's Alvarez don't want the third fight? No way man, that ain't possible. Remember fear died when that boy was born.(Maybe he comes back for a visit now and then. :-)
    GGG wants a 3rd fight and is begging for 1 reason a paycheck he needs Canelo to get paid. Not the other way around. Canelo makes more money with or without GGG and has already given this clown fake fraud Mexican Style not 1 but 2 cracks at him and clearly beat him the last time and whooped him at his own game crushing all his lame excuses from the first fight. Not only beat GGG but beat the Mexican Style out his azzz. Wasn't that what GGG and his delusional fans wanted? So why did GGG tap out and run from a Mexican Style fight and get his face broke in the process?

Now GGG refuses to fight anyone with a pulse and acts like it's his birth right to get unlimited rematches with Canelo. Why so he and his clown fanbase can keep making excuses each time for GGG when he fights scared to even throw any body shots and just wants to throw scared azzz jabs. Canelo's career doesn't revolve around GGG. Let him keep fighting the Rolls of the worlds and you can defend that coward for ducking everyone else. GGG is the one who has to prove himself and earn another fight meanwhile other fighters deserve a crack at Canelo.
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 07-16-2019, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Damn you are ****** the entire point of taking a hair test is that minor exposure such as from food contamination is small traces of clenbuterol which will show up in urine but not in hair follicle. While if you are taking Clenbuterol for PEDs the dosage is extremely higher and stays in your hair follicles for up to 6 months. Canelo had extremely small traces in his urine consistent to food and then hair test showed no Clenbuterol also consistent with food. By the way he didn't have to take this test and he's the first fighter to take this test to clear their name. Many other athletes and fighters have refused to take this hair test.
      They purchased the test kit from Ebay... true story lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        You spend an awful lotta your time on here calling people names and attacking 'em, man. Ain't really got much to do with boxing far as I'm concerned, and really to my mind just makes this place a more unpleasant place to be.

IDK if you've convinced yourself you're doing something positive for the world or if you just get some kinda weird pleasure outta insulting folk, or just like the attention it garners but if I might say IMO there's a deep irony in you constantly calling people names like 'fanboys' and 'casuals' when I've seen repeatedly clear and obvious gaps in your knowledge of how the sport works - yet no evidence at all of special insight beyond your own obvious self regard. Furthermore you spend your entire time talking about the same coupla fighters and seem to support only the biggest stars in the sport without seeming to show much interest in the sport as a whole or the guys further down the food chain.

Umm. And yeah. I ain't forgot that goddawful bit of fanboyism you spouted a coupla years back when Canelo - GGG was announced. Great fight finally gets made and what was your response? 'Canelo could make Floyd look great here'..

And you have the stones to call other people fanboys..
        Nice Post bro.
        I come here to talk and learn boxing.
        By getting so emotionally involved in his responses about GGG just goes to show he's the one being slightly fanboyish.
        Maybe he's just young.
        Would be his only excuse imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
          Lol oh man...that was as solid and really as polite of a put down as I've ever seen...some may say very well deserved as well...nice work
          Good on you to bro for sticking to your beliefs even after being constantly attacked by Canelo groupies.
          I enjoy reading your posts and can definitely understand why you have such stances.
          Lately it seems if your a GGG fan that your the worst scrap of crap in boxing especially from all the Canelo nut huggers.
          I can't understand why they don't want a 3 fight especially if they all think he will destroy the G.

Comment

• GGG is too far down the line to consider....Too many other challenges out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              GGG is too far down the line to consider....Too many other challenges out there.
              He has unfinished business with the G.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                He has unfinished business with the G.
                I'm sure that's what Team GGG is trying to sell. GGG has nothing to offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  I'm sure that's what Team GGG is trying to sell. GGG has nothing to offer.
                  You don't think they need this last fight for one of them to finish what has started?
                  I'm getting sick of all these GGG/Canelo threads were either side can't say they decisively won either fight.
                  Surely their has to be another to shut people up one way or the other.

Comment

• Sry but the only ones making unfinished business noises are those on GGG's side of things. Imho, GGG needs to beat a top contender. Earn that 3rd fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
                      Mild taunts?

He challenged his integrity, and his manhood over and over, he kicked a man while he was down, Canelo def thinks GGG is a bi$$$, who tries to ride his coattails while insulting him, I wouldn't give that dude a payday neither if I was Canelo, I would hurt him where it hurts most, his wallet.
                      What did GGG say to him? I thought he just called Canelo a drugs cheat. Facts aren't insults. Canelo was banned for a year (reduced to 6 months for good behavior)

Comment

Working...
                      X