• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's only onnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee Triple DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

hows jennings got a reach advantage? lol

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
        where the Dubois vs gorman thread though?
        Ain't this it. Both fights on the same card.

Comment

ESPN+ is live. Sunny Edwards vs Hiram Gallardo at 115 right now

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I'll never tire of these Joyce comparisons. Its amazing how slow this guy is.

But yea Jennings gots the tools to win. If he actually uses them & can use them the full 12 is the question for me. I picked Jennings, but I'm not very confident in it.
            He's slow, but its also that he's stiff. You'll always find his head straight up in the air, right in the center of his shoulders, neck as stiff as can be.

It actually looks strange to the eye, like this person doesn't know how to Box, doesn't know that he's supposed to move his head, tuck his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Ain't this it. Both fights on the same card.
              ohh so espn+ are showing dd vs gorman? i thought it would have its own thread. come on dddddddddd

Comment

Lol Joyce is super slow, but i havent seen Jennings ever show anything good, should be easy win for Joyce

Comment

Does anyone have a stream for this card ? Cheers

Comment

Jennings seems to have lost some of his punch resistance - much harder for him to be the blue collar type of fighter he was without that.

Not a lot of snap with Joyce's shots, more of a thudding kind of power - kind of thing where he won't even need to land flush to get Jennings legs going. Always like Jennings story but hasn't been looking good lately

Comment

You trash Sunny Edwards! I though Kal Yafai was bad, you stink! A shot Akira Yeagashi knocks you out in three! Forget Rungvisai, Estrada, and Nietes -- get a job.

Comment

Working...
                      X