No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Drops Billy Dib Twice, Stops Him in Fourth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    im not.... the stream is giving a video about a possible ark of noah etc..... wtf
    Yeah that's what on UK TV before the Khan broadcast starts in 15 mins, our TV channels mostly show s.hit

Comment

Patel is losing

Comment

Prince Patel fight just ended, imo he lost every round. For someone who was notoriously arrogant and obviously tries to style himself after Naseem Hamed I wasn’t expecting him to be so basic and limited. Banquez spent the first half of the fight blasting him with body shots and spent the rest boxing circles around him and backing him up. Patel took the shots quite well but that’s the only credit I can give him.

Comment

i didnt know the fight was on tonight! hopefully prince patel aint fought yet. its on channel 5 in the uk.

Comment

oh so he has fought and he lost. haha, oh well. he stepped up and lost. i thought he would win with his mouth. oh well, khan fights are always fun

Comment

UD for Banquez, all three judges gave Patel only one or two rounds.

Comment

Alright, just got home and ready to go. Too bad I didn't get to see Patel get his ass handed to him, that would have been priceless. Kugan's probably got a raging hard on right now Guess it's back to fighting bums at pubs in Hungary lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                  UD for Banquez, all three judges gave Patel only one or two rounds.
                  It was a robbery!

Comment

that prince patel dude sucks

Comment

Crazy how much boxing consumption has changed in just the last few years, rarely nowadays do I have to find a stream the old fashioned way for any cards

Comment

Working...
                      X