No announcement yet.

Keith "Once upon a time" Thurman openly ducks Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith "Once upon a time" Thurman openly ducks Terence Crawford

elieth thurman Would spark out both Bumd and loSpence in the same night back before he got injured

Comment

Crawfish is ducking the entire division

Comment

This "ducking" term is smokes and mirrors.

If there was a contract made, and Thurman didn't sign it, then it's ducking.

If there's no contract made, then this "ducking" talk is just smokes and mirrors designed to boost ego. Crawford gtfoh. You locked yourself in with Bob knowing there's no relevant welter to fight you.

if we go with smokes and mirrors, CRAWFORD DUCKED THURMAN, SPENCE, AND PORTER!

Comment

The whole division ducking Bud
          Spence only real one willing to fight but haymon blowing in his hear to wait

In an interview before Garcia fight was made. Spence said haymon told him. It’s Mikey, Shawn Porter, winner of Pac-Thurman, then Bud. I have my doubts in the Bud part tho

Comment

There is really no incentives to fight Crawford for Thurman he will make more fighting the other PBC guys who are bigger draws

No one really cares about the WBO Belt that's why BJS and Andrade having hard time getting fights

Comment

It won't matter after Pac beats him down next week. Thurman will be finished and Bud will be collecting another 5 mill for whoever he beats next.

Comment

To be fair...him and Spence Jr just arrived to the party at 147

While Thurman, Gracia and Porter all fought each other, Spence Jr was still working his way up, he chose to wait for Kell Brook and that IBF Strap when he could've easily said forget the IBF and jumped in the mix with those 3 and worked his way up the WBA and WBC Rankings. However, I think the path was set for him to go get that IBF Belt so that they could ultimately unify

Anyway, we here now 2019, Thurman have to get past Pacquiao first which is not a given and Spence Jr have to get past Porter. These are not opponents you just look past at all ESPECIALLY Pacquiao. I favor Pacquiao over Thurman, HOWEVER Thurman does have the talent to pull it off if he fights his best. With Porter, he is very Physical with a Great Chin so Spence Jr can look past him regardless of how he looked vs Ugas. As for Crawford, just destroy whoever Arum puts in front of him and eventually he will get those other fights at 147

Just Glad 147 is starting to fight each other BUT the energy does change when Crawford and Spence Jr is brought up to Thurman which is disappointing because again if healthy he has the talent to match them all as well
                Last edited by sicko; 07-11-2019, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  There is really no incentives to fight Crawford for Thurman he will make more fighting the other PBC guys who are bigger draws

No one really cares about the WBO Belt that's why BJS and Andrade having hard time getting fights
                  I still look at the WBO as a fringe European-type belt. For as corrupt as the WBC is, guys still do want that green belt.
                  I don't care if they have to do a joint PPV, I would like to see Spence - Crawford more sooner than later. That could be Hagler - Hearns.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
                    The whole division ducking Bud
                    Spence only real one willing to fight but haymon blowing in his hear to wait

In an interview before Garcia fight was made. Spence said haymon told him. It’s Mikey, Shawn Porter, winner of Pac-Thurman, then Bud. I have my doubts in the Bud part tho
                    It'll be Danny Garcia instead watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X