No announcement yet.

Keith "Once upon a time" Thurman openly ducks Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    There is really no incentives to fight Crawford for Thurman he will make more fighting the other PBC guys who are bigger draws

No one really cares about the WBO Belt that's why BJS and Andrade having hard time getting fights
    Crawford is seen by many as the best fighter in the division. Thruman claims to be the best man in the division. Is that not enough incentive for Thurman to want to fight Crawford? Whats with all these PBC fighters and PBC fans making excuses as to why champions dont need or want to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
      It'll be Danny Garcia instead watch.
      I believe you. Danny lost a toss up fight with Thurman then a fight which he favored with Porter. Garcia was heavily promoted. Would make all the sense to match Spence vs Garcia for icing on cake IF Spence keeps winning to steal that appeal.

Unfortunately for Bud and literally Jose Ramirez. The BOBster will use Jose Ramirez as sacrificial lamb to keep Bud relevant for not getting fights that ppl want to watch, watch

I don’t see Bud moving up to 154 unless mega fight. Too small. 147 his max and PBC still ducking. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
        Keith is just messing with Bud cuz Bud is on the wrong team.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
          The whole division ducking Bud
          Spence only real one willing to fight but haymon blowing in his hear to wait

In an interview before Garcia fight was made. Spence said haymon told him. It’s Mikey, Shawn Porter, winner of Pac-Thurman, then Bud. I have my doubts in the Bud part tho
          More like not WORKING with Bud. Bud needs to make sure he doesn't go back to his promotion team cuz his promotion team is all smoke & mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            It won't matter after Pac beats him down next week. Thurman will be finished and Bud will be collecting another 5 mill for whoever he beats next.
            Keith will beat Manny.

Comment

"What happened EJ!", you just gotta love Keith man, LOL! I kind of see Keith just taking easy fights until retirement. There are 2 main reasons he chose Pac, big money grab and Pac is old and not the prime Pac. I see Keith taking Pac out, and taking easy fights for the rest of his career. Maybe he will fight Spence as a retirement fight. We might as well forget the possibility of Bud in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                Crawford is seen by many as the best fighter in the division. Thruman claims to be the best man in the division. Is that not enough incentive for Thurman to want to fight Crawford? Whats with all these PBC fighters and PBC fans making excuses as to why champions dont need or want to fight?
                Until Keith gets beat he is at the top of 147. PBC aint playing games that's why they not doing business with bob, bob is a bullshltter. Don't act like you don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
                  I believe you. Danny lost a toss up fight with Thurman then a fight which he favored with Porter. Garcia was heavily promoted. Would make all the sense to match Spence vs Garcia for icing on cake IF Spence keeps winning to steal that appeal.

Unfortunately for Bud and literally Jose Ramirez. The BOBster will use Jose Ramirez as sacrificial lamb to keep Bud relevant for not getting fights that ppl want to watch, watch

I don’t see Bud moving up to 154 unless mega fight. Too small. 147 his max and PBC still ducking. Sad.
                  PBC aint "ducking" they not fvking with con artist bob arum, that's what its about.

Comment

Originally posted by RENE BOX YOUNG View Post
                    "What happened EJ!", you just gotta love Keith man, LOL! I kind of see Keith just taking easy fights until retirement. There are 2 main reasons he chose Pac, big money grab and Pac is old and not the prime Pac. I see Keith taking Pac out, and taking easy fights for the rest of his career. Maybe he will fight Spence as a retirement fight. We might as well forget the possibility of Bud in the mix.
                    Wrong, he has BEEN called out Manny when Manny was with top rank.

Keith will fight Errol late 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Until Keith gets beat he is at the top of 147. PBC aint playing games that's why they not doing business with bob, bob is a bullshltter. Don't act like you don't know.
                      I know Crawford is the best fighter at 147 and none of the PBC fighters want to go near him. They are all making their excuses. Crossing streets, A sides, you know the usual PBC script that they all read from. Hell even Andy Ruiz is reading from it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X