No announcement yet.

Where's Eddie Hearn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Theres a new ifl interview. Says theyve done 12,000 tickets, expecting between 13 and 14,000
    Too bad there is no way you can fact check any of the numbers he throws out for UK fights and can't ask for the commission reports.

But if it did anything close to what he is saying, then that is pretty damn good.

Comment

Theres a new ifl interview. Says theyve done 12,000 tickets, expecting between 13 and 14,000
      Fake news. Bob Arum said they only sold 5,000. The Bob never told a lie.

Comment

I just watched it but he's still a scumbag tho. He needs to stop putting his top boxers and best prospects in arms way and trying to live vicariously through them. All the Matchroom matchmakers also need to be fired.

If Dillian can get through Rivas (which I'm not optimistic about), his next fight before the mando has to be an easy fight against a Charr or Bryan. He has earned it, only big fights after that.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
          I just watched it but he's still a scumbag tho. He needs to stop putting his top boxers and best prospects in arms way and trying to live vicariously through them. All the Matchroom matchmakers also need to be fired.

If Dillian can get through Rivas (which I'm not optimistic about), his next fight before the mando has to be an easy fight against a Charr or Bryan. He has earned it, only big fights after that.
          You are the worst kind of fan. Why would you want you favorite fighters to be in an easy fight? tf is wrong with you??

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Fake news. Bob Arum said they only sold 5,000. The Bob never told a lie.
            I think they should be around 7,000 despite the fact that the tickets are dirt cheap. I'm thinking about going as well. AJ's loss really messed things up and Dillian now knows he isn't a draw without AJ. Josh made Matchroom.

I remember Wilder and his fan girls' claim that Wilder would sell out Wembley in the UK, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              You are the worst kind of fan. Why would you want you favorite fighters to be in an easy fight? tf is wrong with you??
              No mate, it's about fairness across the board. I'm a fan of the sport, just as I'm a fan of the boxers and it's called prize fighting for reason. Some fighters can't be taking all the tough fights while overrated bums stay fighting cans, yet people still praise the overrated bums for beating their overmatched opponents. Then turn around and critique the ones taking the tough fights.

What I've learnt is that as long as you look GREAT against a tomato can (which is pretty easy to do), you're a world beater to these fickle boxing fans. So why take the tough task when you could easily get praised for looking GREAT against an overmatched tomato can?

Who have Wilder and Fury fought? But they get praised for beating bums who won't expose them. However, Hearn stays giving his own fighters the toughest fights. Fury ducked Rivas and Dillian has no business fighting him since he has nothing to gain from the fight. He could've easily picked anyone else on the WBC ranking and batter him up.

Comment

Working...
              X