No announcement yet.

Where's Eddie Hearn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Matchroom's biggest fight night in the UK and Skysports first boxing UK PPV fight in 2019 is next week and I've not seen Eddie Hearn. Where is he? The usual Hearn is always up on the cameras: laughing, and waffling. The fight is also doing badly when it comes to ticket sales apparently. That's a loaded card that ought to have sold out by now.

It just shows how inexperience and being a jackass could lead to one's downfall. Once Dillian Whyte gets embarrassed next week, I doubt Matchroom will recover in the UK. Why match Dillian who struggled to beat Chisora against a shorter, younger, faster and more technical Chisora...especially when there's nothing at stake and the guy is unknown?

I've been watching Rivas lately and it's a very tough fight for Dillian. It looks like an upset waiting to happen. Dillian should've been matched against a slower/taller guy, since there's nothing at stake and Rivas isn't a ticket seller. Matchroom just dug itself into another hole like it did with Ruiz vs Joshua.

And once Dillian Whyte gets beaten, who's going to sell Matchroom's PPV fights on Sky? Dave Allen, Chisora and Pricey? - these three bums should be thrown in the bin.
    Whyte beat Parker and can he really be written off just like that?

Comment

You're a fool. If the rest are fighting cans and no one has a problem with it, you have to protect your boxers as well. Simple.

Dillian has a lot to lose and nothing to gain from the fight. And it's a terrible style match-up for him. He's at a stage where he shouldn't be taking that type of risk, with a title shot in sight.
      Lol, you stupid dumb fucc! I can tell you're soft as fucc and you the type of coward who always runs from a fight,.... 😆🤣
      You the type of idiot who supports cherry pickers like Triple g huh??
      Instead of giving props to Dillian Whyte for testing himself and wanting to fighter top level competition you shet on him and you want him to be a soft coward like you,...
      WTF is wrong with you???
      I think you should go back to playings with your sister's barbies and leave boxing to real men!

Comment

Originally posted by RENE BOX YOUNG View Post
        For me it has been nice to see Hearn off the camera with those 45 minute interviews and twisting and changing his narrative every time he talks about boxing, gets really annoying man.
        Yeah, we need more YouTube bums like you instead

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
          Whyte beat Parker and can he really be written off just like that?
          If Josh who doesn’t talk and is the biggest HW draw could be getting the type of hate he’s getting after one loss, what makes you think they won’t write Dillian off if he loses since he tends to talk a lot?

Mayweather changed boxing and these days, once you lose, you automatically become a bum to these casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Lol, you stupid dumb fucc! I can tell you're soft as fucc and you the type of coward who always runs from a fight,.... 😆🤣
            You the type of idiot who supports cherry pickers like Triple g huh??
            Instead of giving props to Dillian Whyte for testing himself and wanting to fighter top level competition you shet on him and you want him to be a soft coward like you,...
            WTF is wrong with you???
            I think you should go back to playings with your sister's barbies and leave boxing to real men!
            Your dumb ass supports a bum like Wilder who’s the king of cherrypicking and a bum who has fought 42 bums in 43 career fights. You need to seal that hole. Zip it. You’re not the one to talk.

Stick to drinking gallons of soda/lemonade and drinking melted cheese with your obese ass, you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Yeah, we need more YouTube bums like you instead
              Are you saying Hearn the scumbag is a YouTube bum who sleeps on YouTube with his boyfriend, Kugan? Lol.

Comment

Your dumb ass supports a bum like Wilder who’s the king of cherrypicking and a bum who has fought 42 bums in 43 career fights. You need to seal that hole. Zip it. You’re not the one to talk.

Stick to drinking gallons of soda/lemonade and drinking melted cheese with your obese ass, you idiot.
                Your wrong punk! I've never supported that clown! I can't stand him any more than I can stand you!
                To me your both a couple of stupid dumb pieces of shet! You both can go suck each other's dick! 😆🖕

Comment

He talks too much and his mouth is probably why Andrade and Callum Smith are no longer in the running for September with Canelo especially with Oscar Tweeting out how the next fight won't include HIM

His mouth is also probably making things difficult with the Andy Ruiz rematch as well. Eddie going silent is a GREAT THING! Nothing wrong with Talking to the people, I enjoy his interviews but too much could be bad for Business I'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Your wrong punk! I've never supported that clown! I can't stand him any more than I can stand you!
                    To me your both a couple of stupid dumb pieces of shet! You both can go suck each other's dick! 😆🖕
                    Bum ass, melted cheese eating troll, lol.

Comment

Theres a new ifl interview. Says theyve done 12,000 tickets, expecting between 13 and 14,000

Comment

Working...
                      X