Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Warns: I'm So Motivated By Keith Thurman's Trash Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubt it's his only and main motivation. If these youngsters are supposed to rep the future I can see pac being like an unk and showing them another way. And hopefully someone catches on.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      True. It's not. I used to think Manny was going to have a turn around fight where he just beasts it and devours his opponent like back in the day. We're so far away from that now though.
      No disrespect to him, he's truly looking exceptional for a 40 year old who has been in many, many wars. He just isn't the fireball some people still have in their heads and guys around here very very sensitive when you bring that up.

Yep....This aint even the same version from the 3rd Bradley fight. People get offended when i say he looked off vs Broner but he did..
      Yeah Broner didnt engage but Manny legs looked older and his punches didn't have the same snap. When he connected or missed.
      Hell Manny looked physically better vs Horn.

Comment

If you’re in a fight to survive and not engage, you’re gonna survive. The last fighters who engage Pacquiao thinking that the smaller fighter can be overpowered where Hatton, cotto and margarito. Fighters after them became more cautious.
        [Even with pac on peds he couldn’t finish them because they looked to survive. (Sarcasm pac fans)]

Comment

We hear this stuff a lot but he couldn't even finish Broner. If you look as his recent fight history, this isn't looking good. The fight depends on Keith looking bad like he did against Lopez. That version of Keith gets smoked by Manny.

If you’re in a fight to survive and not engage, you’re gonna survive. The last fighters who engage Pacquiao thinking that the smaller fighter can be overpowered where Hatton, cotto and margarito. Fighters after them became more cautious.
          [Even with pac on peds he couldn’t finish them because they looked to survive. (Sarcasm pac fans)]

Comment

Originally posted by Boxknowledge75 View Post
            And, your ultimate point would be what??? That Pac hasn't faded at 40?
            People are delusional to think Pac hasn't aged and that his opponents have just changed their strategy. Though I think Pac got robbed against Horn, fact remains that there were still rounds where he was getting bullied by a guy with down syndrome.

Thurman is just as big and strong as Horn, but Keith actually knows how to box. Plus, he isn't mentally handicapped.

Comment

People are delusional to think Pac hasn't aged and that his opponents have just changed their strategy. Though I think Pac got robbed against Horn, fact remains that there were still rounds where he was getting bullied by a guy with down syndrome.

Thurman is just as big and strong as Horn, but Keith actually knows how to box. Plus, he isn't mentally handicapped.
              why do you keep saying that people is delusional if they think pac didnt age??? who is going around saying this???? nobody!!! all the pac fans had said that manny has decline but is still good enough to beat a lot of the top young guys right now.

why do you feel the need to lie and make shiiet up to fit your agenda??? and you asked why couldnt pac ko broner??? asked yourself the same question as to why spence couldnt ko mikey and you'll find your answer there.

Comment

pac has aged, and his opponents has changed their strategy. how many times have we heard pac's recent opponents talking about how they are going to box manny instead and look to counter??? did any of pac's past opponents ever said anything like this?? NO! they all said manny is too small and that they are gonna run thru him.

just look at bradley, trying to imitate the marquez ko by changing up his fight plan and try to bait manny in so tim can load up on that right like marquez did. look at how many of pac's recent opponents bring up the right from marquez and how they are going to do the same. i swear, this is why i call you out on being a fake pac fan.

Comment

I would like to address this to all the naysayers that believe Manny is old, over the hill, not the same, etc.

Once he beats Thurman hopefully with a KO/TKO, what will the naysayers say now? Respond with an excuse or an alibi?
                  No more excuses because I won't have any.

I can't wait til July 20th to witness the Living Legend in action, Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao
                  Last edited by afont501; 07-11-2019, 01:40 AM.

Comment

If Manny really goes for Thurman he gunna get caught, Keith said KO in 6rounds, Manny is fired up lol, Thurman will run from Manny said Roach lol.

Roach wants Thurman to come for Manny and Thurman wants Manny to come for him, gunna be a boxing match with KT winning a clear UD, Floyds blueprint, keep touching him and dont let him set, touch him tie him up break, rinse and repeat, Keith has the ability to beat him this way.

Comment

Is that what you want to see??
                      Boring, I believe the fans want to see an exciting fight. Pacquiao destroying Thurman!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X