Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol To Canelo: If You Want a Real Challenge - Look No Further!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
    Why not have Bivol move up one weight class and challenge himself. Great black boxers like Hollyfield, Spinks, Charles, Patterson started at light heavyweight and won heavyweight titles. These Russian ******* want to stay at and fight same size or smaller fighters (Exhibit A: GGG)
    I was just thinking that this is almost as bad as GGG calling out Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Why stop with Bivol??? Why not say Canelo is ducking Wilder as well???
      Because Canelo is a cherry picker. He wants to fight old Kovalev instead of choosing Bivol. He fought Fielding, but he didn't fight Smith. See the pattern?

Comment

Canelo isn't but Oscar is not letting Canelo in with a PBC/Hayman fighter to pick up a check or anything else. On top of that, Charlo brings nothing, no fans, no money, nothing.... The real question is why would Canelo fight Charlo, for what reason?

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        So you think Canelo is scared of Charlo??
        Last edited by factsarenice; 07-10-2019, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Canelo learnt nothing from Khan, Brook and Mikey Garcia. Doing the same mistake

Comment

Canelo is not, never was and never will fight Kovelov. Kovelev, nor is he fighting Bivol or anyone else not named Feilding or some other can at 168 or 175. Oscar talks about Kovelev like he, himself, talked about fighting Winky Wright and Vernon Forrest...it's not going to happen.

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
            And the Fanboi emerges He’s moving up 2 weight classes from his natural weight. I’d be really dumb to go straight into a fight with the top guy in the division when he most likely is taller and outweighs you(brook, Kahn, Mickey). And has been competing at that weight his whole career. He’s Challenging another champion who by the way is still very dangerous. Who has huge power and can also box. He’s not picking a fight with Steve Rolls for ***s sake. I don’t see you saying that the other LHW champs or Smith and Ramirez are ducking Bivol. If Kovalev is there for the taking why isn’t Lovkin moving up for challenge. Didn’t he Ko Kovalev In sparring? He won’t even fight a top 10 MW. Instead he’s challenging guys ranked #94th in the world at MW I have one question for you. Why are you Fanboi?

Comment

Is everyone on drugs?....Canelo is not fighting the Sergei.

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
              Canelo learnt nothing from Khan, Brook and Mikey Garcia. Doing the same mistake

Comment

Canelo is going to take on Mungia and should fight Andrade and everyone should be demanding it.

QUOTE=Shadoww702;19891577]I was just thinking that this is almost as bad as GGG calling out Floyd.[/QUOTE]

Comment

That's the only fight I'd like to see if Canelo GGG doesn't happen right now

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Yeah! You tell them! They will duck this post like their idol is ducking GGG!
                    So now you guys are Bivol fans

Comment

So if Wilder says he can drop to 175 lbs to challenge Cinnamon. And Nelo doesn’t fight him. Then Fanboi logic is, he’s ducking him?

Comment

Working...
                      X