Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol To Canelo: If You Want a Real Challenge - Look No Further!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    So what? You have to put your name out there. And he’s right, if Canelo really wants a challenge, why make offers to the weakest and most faded champ in Kovalev and not younger fresher guys like Bivol?

Right, because Canelo wouldn’t do that. He ducked GGG until he started looking old and still got gift decisions. Now he’s trying to cherry pick and old Kovalev who’s really there for the taking. If Canelo is willing to go up in weight to be some sort of Warrior, then fight someone who is a challenge.

Canelo would never step in the ring with Bivol. Too good and too young.
    And the Fanboi emerges He’s moving up 2 weight classes from his natural weight. I’d be really dumb to go straight into a fight with the top guy in the division when he most likely is taller and outweighs you(brook, Kahn, Mickey). And has been competing at that weight his whole career. He’s Challenging another champion who by the way is still very dangerous. Who has huge power and can also box. He’s not picking a fight with Steve Rolls for ***s sake. I don’t see you saying that the other LHW champs or Smith and Ramirez are ducking Bivol. If Kovalev is there for the taking why isn’t Lovkin moving up for challenge. Didn’t he Ko Kovalev In sparring? He won’t even fight a top 10 MW. Instead he’s challenging guys ranked #94th in the world at MW I have one question for you. Why are you Fanboi?

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      So what? You have to put your name out there. And he’s right, if Canelo really wants a challenge, why make offers to the weakest and most faded champ in Kovalev and not younger fresher guys like Bivol?

Right, because Canelo wouldn’t do that. He ducked GGG until he started looking old and still got gift decisions. Now he’s trying to cherry pick and old Kovalev who’s really there for the taking. If Canelo is willing to go up in weight to be some sort of Warrior, then fight someone who is a challenge.

Canelo would never step in the ring with Bivol. Too good and too young.
      By the way. You’d be a horrible advisor. So don’t go try becoming one you clown.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Here goes the Canelo hater's saying Canelo is ducking Bivol in 3, 2, 1-
        LOL who in the hell is Canelo?? He's a ****in cheat. I actually give him props for beating Danny Jacobs, but no one scared of a Drug Cheat. I'll repeat it again, no one is scared of a drug cheat. Canelo was my boy, but once you get caught cheating, I QUESTION EVERY WIN HE HAS EVER HAD. Drug Cheat #facts#

I will say he will not get in the ring with anyone that really has a chance of busting his ass #facts#

Bivol would destroy Canelo and for that fact GoldenBoy would never put him in a fight like that #facts#

If he ever fights Andrade he's going to lose that one too #facts#

Drug cheat getting elevated so he can avoid his mandatory #facts#
        Last edited by NCBoxingPro; 07-10-2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NCBoxingPro View Post
          LOL who is Canelo?? He's a ****in cheat. I actually give him props for beating Danny Jacobs, but no one scared of a Drug Cheat. I'll repeat it again, no one is scared of a drug cheat. Canelo was my boy, but once you get caught cheating, I QUESTION EVERY WIN HE HAS EVER HAD. Drug Cheat #facts#

I will say he will not get in the ring with anyone that really has a chance of busting his ass #facts#

Bivol would destroy Canelo and for that fact GoldenBoy would never put him in a fight like that #facts#

If he ever fights Andrade he's going to lose that one too #facts#

Drug cheat getting elevated so he can avoid his mandatory #facts#
          Dont lie. He was never your boi. Your just saying that so you don’t sound like a Fanboi
          Last edited by Senor_frogs; 07-10-2019, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Oh yeah? Well, **** GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
              Dont lie. He was never your boi. Your just saying that so you don’t look like a Fanboi
              Yep, a Fanboi who recognizes cheaters. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                Bivol's pathetic attempt at a payday. lmao

You'll have to do better than that buddy. There are like 20 boxers begging for the fight.
                It's crazy when y'all make these statements. He's in the fight game and as you clearly read, guys in his division are not stepping up to the plate. Since Nelo said he wanted to fight at LHW, why not fight Bivol? The man said he can make SMW, as he's stated well before this article. Nelo fights at SMW as well, so why not fight the BEST. We as fight fans always states, we want the best fights. As soon as a true champ steps up for a challenge to some fans fave boxer... It's the same old song... "Get in line" "He's begging" or "You don't deserve a shot." Nelo said GGG needs a belt. Well he doesn't have one right now. Nelo is the face of boxing right! Like Oscar said, Nelo can pick guys with belts. Hmmm... There's Andrade, Charlo and Bivol. What's the hold up?

Comment

Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
                  It's crazy when y'all make these statements. He's in the fight game and as you clearly read, guys in his division are not stepping up to the plate. Since Nelo said he wanted to fight at LHW, why not fight Bivol? The man said he can make SMW, as he's stated well before this article. Nelo fights at SMW as well, so why not fight the BEST. We as fight fans always states, we want the best fights. As soon as a true champ steps up for a challenge to some fans fave boxer... It's the same old song... "Get in line" "He's begging" or "You don't deserve a shot." Nelo said GGG needs a belt. Well he doesn't have one right now. Nelo is the face of boxing right! Like Oscar said, Nelo can pick guys with belts. Hmmm... There's Andrade, Charlo and Bivol. What's the hold up?
                  Kovalev also has a belt

Comment

Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
                    Golden Boy? Times have changed. There used to be a time where the best fought the best. Now it way too much politics involved. Promoters are more scared of losing titles than the Fighters these days.

Comment

Unify and/or move up to Cruiser, don't go backwards. No more catchweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X