Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Comeback vs. Lopez Evidence Of How Great I Truly Am

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: Comeback vs. Lopez Evidence Of How Great I Truly Am

Keith Thurman understands why so much has been made about the surprising seventh round of his fight against Josesito Lopez. Thurman knows how it must've looked from the outside of the ring, looking in. It appeared that Lopez, a huge underdog, was about to knock out the unbeaten WBA welterweight champion in Thurman's first fight in nearly two years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keith CTE Thurman

Comment

if he gets put in that same position like the Lopez fight then he will get stopped. Pac man is old but he can fight like hell🥊

Comment

On July 20th we will witness an older but genuinely great prizefighter, hand a weak welter link his first pro loss.
        Pac by late stoppage.

Comment

Thurman should be a comedian because he is funny!

Comment

Thurman is in a lose-lose situation in this fight. If he wins they will say he lost to a has been Pacquiao. If he loses they will say he lost to an old guy.

Pacquiao is one of my favorite fighters in boxing history. But he is not even a shell of what he was in his prime.

Comment

I actually gauged the fight like Thurman did when I saw it. I saw championship mettle, toughness & grit! When he was getting tagged up by Lopez(?), I couldnt help but think "he's not gonna get discouraged, he's already got it in his mind he's gonna bounce back from this round - adjust - and win the fight." It really is all about perspective. Manny & Roach think they got an injured pigeon on their hands to exploit. What bravery.

Comment

Thurman has gone full spastic...

They do say weed kills brain cells though...

Comment

Lifting ur own seat makes u great???

Lots of bad loudmouth fighters has lifted their own seat to claim they're great. These self-proclaimed fighters are truly attention seeker having very low confidence level believing that loud-mouthing will hide their fears, limitations & frustrations. They doesn't fully believe 100% on their capabilities because they knew exactly their weaknesses & limitations. That's why they mostly avoid high risk oppositions & tend to have tons of invented, unreasonable & ****** excuses for their defense.

Most great fighters talk less of their mouth but talk much of their fists. Respect can't be earned easily but w/ talent u need to sharpen it w/ hard-work, dedication, perseverance, high self confidence, etc. & let the people decide for ur greatness.

If u can't back up ur claim w/ ur fists then u will be forgotten forever.
                  Last edited by BlackHawk2017; 07-09-2019, 08:42 PM.

Comment

"Greatness" though would have been coming back to win against a better opponent. Nevertheless, after two years off and getting highlight reel battered in the 7th - showed some greatness potential for bouncing back. Similar to Joshua deciding to come back for the rematch with a new mentality and gameplan..... "Deciding" to go straight for the rematch amidst all the "professionals and experts" telling him he should play it safe, and first fight tune up fodder, will be a major factor in determining Joshuas "greatness" win or draw.....forget about losing!

Comment

Working...
                    X