No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Derevyanchenko - Purse Bid Set For July 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
    GGG vs Murata and Derevyanchenko seem more likely and is something I'd 900% watch.

another dumb g-string... excitedly rubbing his hands together over rubbish

g-fans..... accepting mediocrity since 2006 LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

They really have no shame. Im just surprised they aren't pumping for a Robert Brant fight........... watch G - Strings choose him next😂

Comment

I'm not a GGG fan you're such a goddam fool what the hell is your obsession? You're so incredibly mad all the time you lash out at nothing. You're a pathetic whiny bit.ch, no wonder you're fuc.king despised here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
          They really have no shame. Im just surprised they aren't pumping for a Robert Brant fight........... watch G - Strings choose him next😂
          Same goes for you I'm not a GGG fan I couldn't give a flying **** about the guy I just want to see good fights. Fuc.king ******s everywhere here man. See all those red ks you're getting? It's cos no one agrees with you guys ever except your little echo chamber cos you're deluded and sensitive fuc.king morons. Get it?

Comment

By the way GGG and Canelo are both overrated and suspect. I don't back either, I prefer other throwback fighters to ego driven money fighters.

Comment

I'm not a GGG fan you're such a goddam fool what the hell is your obsession? You're so incredibly mad all the time you lash out at nothing. You're a pathetic whiny bit.ch, no wonder you're fuc.king despised here.

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
              GGG vs Murata and Derevyanchenko seem more likely and is something I'd 900% watch.

wow, 900% sure is a LOT..... for someone who isn't a G fan

they would CLEARLY be second-rate fights you moron

Comment

Same goes for you I'm not a GGG fan I couldn't give a flying **** about the guy I just want to see good fights. Fuc.king ******s everywhere here man. See all those red ks you're getting? It's cos no one agrees with you guys ever except your little echo chamber cos you're deluded and sensitive fuc.king morons. Get it?
                I can send you a screen shot ot the greens I've gotten 5 times in a row. Some admin/mod gave negative karma that's why I have a red bar you asinine simpleton.

& I'm not sensitive hence you typed a paragraph raging while Im laughing @ you
                Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 07-13-2019, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
                  I can send you a screen shot ot the greens I've gotten 5 times in a row. Some admin/mod gave negative karma that's why I have a red bar you asinine simpleton.

& I'm not sensitive hence you typed a paragraph raging while Im laughing @ you
                  Your wasting your time. The guy is two bricks short of a load. When I first started here I was looking for more info on Mayweather and Pacquiao Didn't take long to notice the completely off the chart hate directed towards Golovkin and anyone who defended him. Anybody that made a comment even remotely complimentary or fair regarding him was attacked. It's completely nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Your wasting your time. The guy is two bricks short of a load. When I first started here I was looking for more info on Mayweather and Pacquiao Didn't take long to notice the completely off the chart hate directed towards Golovkin and anyone who defended him. Anybody that made a comment even remotely complimentary or fair regarding him was attacked. It's completely nuts.
                    Are you saying that to them or me? Cos it seems you meant that for me?

Comment

wow, 900% sure is a LOT..... for someone who isn't a G fan

they would CLEARLY be second-rate fights you moron
                      No they wouldn't you absolute fuc.king mongoloid.

Comment

Working...
                      X