• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    dump that shlt !!

and now, fighting Charlo is not important either

thanks IBF !!

dump that shlt and move to 168..... or dump that shlt, fight Andrade, then move to 168

at least you can then claim all of the belts, just not at the same time
    If he fights Boo Boo then he doesn't have to dump the ibf cuz unification over rules & 168 is too much for Nelo, he should stay at 160 & handle business there.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Damn that is BAD for DAZN to be honest, these Belts are able to Scatter all over the place now making Unification almost IMPOSSIBLE.

IBF is consistent to be fair, they don't give a SH#T who is their Champion, when they call for Mandatory and you can't take it they will strip you quickly. Did it with GGG, Tyson Fury just to name a few so they don't care

Canelo should just Drop and focus on making on Big $ Fights. Belts don't define Canelo in anyway especially when you are the face of boxing. So F#ck those Belts if you're Canelo!

This also leaves Charlo, Derevenyechko and Andrade to fight each other, let them Unify with each other!
      Wait, this is contradicting.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        If he fights Boo Boo then its a unification so the ibf won't strip him.
        ty i didnt know that

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          So you calling Jacobs a PBC nuttrider?
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PTLI3Mtoz0

PBC stays winning.
          No not Jacob's. I'm calling lames like oldschool g/biitch a PBC nuttrider!
          If a fighter isn't under PBC then he'll talk shet about that fighter non-stop.
          He's a PBC groupie!
          Me, I don't give a flying fucc under which network a fighter fights on or which banner he's under.. But you got punks on here that are Network and promoter groupies ...
          Oldschool biitch is one of them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
            DAZN and IBF are making this difficult, especially with Deverenchenko in the other side of the street. Also hope this end well.
            Difficult? If it stops Nelo/Sissy-G 3 then I'm all for it! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              He still shows he’s on PBC and fought Sergiy under DAZN??? Al haymon still heavily advices him but looks like he’s at DAZN for 2 more fights??? Don’t know why PBC has him listed?? But he’s still definitely with AL.
              Could it be they don't have it updated?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
                Alvarez should fight Derevyanchenko. He has the perfect excuse ad that is he is a mandatory and he will lose the ibf belt if he does not fight him. It would actually be a good, entertaining fight as Derevyanchenko is a solid fighter who will come forward. If DAZN refuses, Canelo needs to dig in his heels and hold fast. If DAZN keeps refusing his opponents he should ask for his release and threaten court action over his contract since his contract does not give DAZN the authority to pick his opponents. Canelo can make huge money anywhere else. As for DAZN Canelo is there only star and without him they will sink fast. Especially if Joshua looses again which is very possible.

DAZN's stance on this is very odd. Trying to force a fight that we have already seen twice and the 2nd fight had less pay per view buys than the first which shows that Canelo vs GGG for a 3rd time is not as big as DAZN thinks. I just think forcing Canelo into such a position and pissing off your top and only star is bad business. Showtime never did that to Floyd and they were eventually rewarded with the biggest pay per view fight in history. Canelo will fight GGG again, but only when he is ready too. Forcing the fight is not the way to go when there are a lot of good fights Canelo and GGG can make apart from each other. Which is necessary because the 3rd fight needs a better build in order to sell it and make it more interesting than the 2nd fight (which did not sell as well as the first).
                You write facts when it comes to Nelo...….

Comment

• Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                  Force the issue DAZN and get Canelo in there with GGG preferably. DAZN is the one forking out $365 million and can justifiably call the shots. Put Golden Boy and Canelo in their place for once by letting them know who's got the deep pockets. I hate to sound bitter towards the group, but they've cheated GGG and Charlo and even Andrade from big fights.
                  FOH with that weak ass fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                    I'm aware that Derev has been ducked by all the big names but Jacobs who got a tough as hell fight. Just wanna see him in there with them I couldn't complain about the quality of the show at least.
                    Aware?!?! Names?!?! He was ducked by Sissy-G ONLY.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDramaShow View Post
                      Andrade-Canelo would be boring as fk. GGG should fight Derev. What would happen if we got Canelo-GGG 3 and somehow, some way...GGG wins?
                      Nelo/Boo Boo would be a great fight.

Sissy-G CAN'T beat Nelo, Boo Boo, Jermall Charlo or Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X