No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Derevyanchenko - Purse Bid Set For July 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Look, I'll give Canelo credit if he fights Kovalev at 175... If Kovalev turns that down, it's on Kovalev. My guess is the reason the fight hasn't been made is that Canelo and his team are putting in conditions.
    Nelo's team low balling kovalev & team kovalev asking for more money.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Wait, this is contradicting.
      Impossible is in all cap for a reason of course I'm exaggerating. However, in this situation if Canelo was to remove himself from 160 and drop all the Belts that would then force them to fight each other

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Impossible is in all cap for a reason of course I'm exaggerating. However, in this situation if Canelo was to remove himself from 160 and drop all the Belts that would then force them to fight each other
        Well I hope to see them all mix it up, especially golovkin cuz he acting like a real b!tch.

Comment

Could it be they don't have it updated?
          They update their schedule all the time? But your probably right.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
            You make an interesting point. ****!!!! It's always so hard to decide which one of them sucks the biggest dick.
            There's a case to be made that the IBF has shit rankings precisely because it does stick to it's rules, makes dudes fight their mandatories and doesn't keep pulling new titles outta it's ass. Dudes don't pay your sanctioning fees then you can't rank 'em... guess there's a feedback thing goes on too, though, the big names ain't bothered about ranking with 'em cos they don't want the hassle of following their rules and the B level guys don't run with 'em cos they got few A listers to aim for.

Comment

eddie is doing the same thing with Devin Haney when Haney was supposed to get a shot at the wbc then they (bob/l0m0) swiped it from him....
              Yes, he is. He is doing Andrade and Haney a real disservice

Comment

• does anyone really think that Canelo/Derevyanchenko will actually happen ?

Comment

• does anyone really think that Canelo/Derevyanchenko will actually happen ?

the IBF story:
                  the circus is coming to town... the circus is coming to town...

the raw truth:
                  nothing to see here folks

Comment

Jacobs while with eddie/matchroom was/is still advised by Al.
                    Thank you for the correction. I verified and is truth he still advised. Excellent for pointing this out.

Comment

Difficult? If it stops Nelo/Sissy-G 3 then I'm all for it! LOL
                      Don't get me wrong, I am not excited for a Canelo vs GGG 3. I am all for it, to see a undisputed in the middle weight division. The last thing I don't want to see is another vacated belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X