Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Believes He Can Fix The Boxing Business Model

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dude has been claiming that "he has an announcement coming" for years now.

Comment

Dana White model: 98% of the money to UFC and 2% to the fighters. Lol, no thanks keep your model! Fighters deserve to get paid!!

Comment

The great thing about the UFC is that the best fight the best, not the ducking in boxing happening there. The bad thing about the UFC is that with the monopoly control, fighters aren't paid very well, compared to top pro boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... Dana is coming from"outside the system", while Hearn never was... but OK...
          Eddie f#cked up for other reasons.

Comment

the guys down the lower end of the card are seriously underpaid in the ufc

Comment

Like I always say what's best for the fighters isn't always what's best for the sport. Dana's tryna do what's best for the sport. Uncle Al came through & made everybody have to raise their game & even overpay fighters. Leo Santa Cruz named his son after Al Haymon shlt deeper than rap pleighboi, niccas ain't leaving that typa ****.

Unless Dana can compete with that, it ain't even no point in trying.

Comment

in a dream world yes but you cant make a ufc in boxing i mean you could but to manny of the best fighters wouldnt be there. i do think he could be a good promoter tho

Comment

Jon Jones vs Deontay Wilder in a "mixed rules" match. Knees and elbows will be allowed.

Comment

Yes finally thank you Dana!

Why make multi million dollar purses and millions from your own sponsors when you can make a pittance by being forced to represent reebok!
                    Great idea Dana! Yay!

Comment

Lol... look below... wasnt that fight suppose to be the biggest fight in UFC history? I know that's before PPV percentages but those guys are arguably the biggest stars in the UFC and that was their flat fee.

Conor McGregor: $3 million flat

Khabib Nurmagomedov: $2 million flat

Tony Ferguson: $155,000 ($150,000/$5,000 win bonus)

Comment

Working...
                      X