Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's currently the biggest lie in Boxing right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Golovkin beat Canelo twice.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
      That Golovkin beat Canelo twice.
      They're 1-1 imo. I had the first fight 7-5 G.

This is why we need a trilogy.

Comment

"Donnie Nietes isn't a Top 10 P4P fighter"

FOH

Comment

Spence vs Crawford is not a 50/50 fight.

Wilder is co-lineal champion.

Tank Davis is too young for Loma.

Comment

That boxing will ever be a mainstream sport

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              That the posters who cant keep Haymon,PBC, LDBC outta their mouths aren't racist pos
              You could say the same thing about the Haymonsexuals. Could be they're just projecting by accusing everybody of being a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                That the posters who cant keep Haymon,PBC, LDBC outta their mouths aren't racist pos
                It's like the new veiled racist war cry around here. IDK if they think they're fooling anyone but it just screams "racist assh0le right here".

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  It's like the new veiled racist war cry around here. IDK if they think they're fooling anyone but it just screams "racist assh0le right here".
                  I feel like there's a post or thread about "LDBC" 5 times a day on here. I'm sure they must realize most people have no clue who that is nor do they care.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Theres a midget under the ring with some type of canvas magnet that is fatiguing the fighters faster through various arenas to cause more knockouts. I don't believe it at all.
                    What ko of a story is that? This isn’t wwe

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
                      You could say the same thing about the Haymonsexuals. Could be they're just projecting by accusing everybody of being a racist.
                      "Everybody" im talking about certain posters...and the first thing u do is get defensive and exaggerate my comment!

Its a guy on here named LDBC Slayer who race baits 80% of his posts.

Another guy who makes 30+ threads about LDBC who he claims to dislike and says funny shyt towards black fighters.

Im black and i dislike the LDBC cuz most of em aint real fans. So I, ya know don't folllow or obsess over them.

But racists dont think like that

But of course u don't notice any of that only comments like mine point that Bullshyt out.

Would you like for me to tag u in those racist ass posts/treads.....so u throw out the vintage "How is that racist" comment...FOH
                      Last edited by KillaMane26; 07-07-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X