Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More persecuted group American Blacks or Irish Travellers gypsies?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    My great gran daddy had more hardship than your great gran daddy, poor me. I'm going to claim his hardship for myself and seek pity for it.
    U commented quick asf...Couldnt wait to drop your lil ****ty 2cents.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
      Based on this statement, you know Jack **** about the history of African Americans in this country so you mask it with condescending remarks like this. Do better.
      blacks have a copyright on slavery regardless of the tens of millions of non black slaves that came before them and the millions that came after them. at the peak of slavery in the US the Irish were treated worse. same as the jews who have a patent on persecution regardless of the 100's of millions of non jews that have been starved tortured slaughtered

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        U commented quick asf...Couldnt wait to drop your lil ****ty 2cents.
        Why do you care how fast i post? You came into the thread looked at my post to see that i posted 4 mins after the thread was created and then made a post about it? WTF, that's some proper salty shit to do.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          blacks have a copyright on slavery regardless of the tens of millions of non black slaves that came before them and the millions that came after them. at the peak of slavery in the US the Irish were treated worse. same as the jews who have a patent on persecution regardless of the 100's of millions of non jews that have been starved tortured slaughtered
          There is zero historical evidence of any examples of Irish slaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I don't know about the rest of the world, but no one in the US knows who Irish travelers are. There was some trashcan traveler that beat her kid in public in the US a few years back and the news treated "traveler" like it was a brand new term.

And thats the problem with talking with Americans about things that have happened in the world outside of America. An American, black or not, cant answer this question.

Comment

I have been informed by an American that everything is done better in America to things done outside of America so i presume they do racism and persecution better there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kickback View Post
                There is zero historical evidence of any examples of Irish slaves.
                - -Irish children rounded up by England for the Caribbean slave trade

Zero evidence you know squat about history.

Comment

African Americans had it pretty bad, and really still do...gypsy travelers from what I know about them are more self inflicted hatred so... sorry Fury you lose this one imo.

Comment

This forum sucks

Comment

Typical *****ing and complaining no matter what the topic is.

Comment

Working...
                      X