Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Bruno: Deontay Wilder is a limited fighter. He's a windmill puncher.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Frank Bruno..... Wilder is very limited but Bruno is just trash.
    Frank Bruno only lost to world champions, and only Mike Tyson was able to blow him away in their second fight 'Which was Bruno's last fight'. He was ahead on the cards against Tim Witherspoon, James 'Bone Crusher' Smith, and Lennox Lewis at the time he was stopped in those fights which where all very tough fights for his opponents 'Nobody had a easy night with him, he was a strong heavyweight who mastered the fundamentals' It is also a myth that he would just disappear soon as he was hurt. 'Some of those fights I have mention up above where wars, and actually fought at a intense pace'

Deontay Wilder has the best engine out of the big boys today, but he was still wasted against Tyson Fury 'A fight fought at a snails pace'.

There is no video evidence, no statistical evidence NOTHING that suggest Frank Bruno is trash. I guess you are another one of the boxing community who is susceptible to being duped, by repetitive stories/stereotypes.

Tyson Fury is the heavyweight Floyd Mayweather, WOW look at his speed. 'If we say it enough times guys, people will start to believe it' Not me though.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      Frank Bruno only lost to world champions, and only Mike Tyson was able to blow him away in their second fight 'Which was Bruno's last fight'. He was ahead on the cards against Tim Witherspoon, James 'Bone Crusher' Smith, and Lennox Lewis at the time he was stopped in those fights which where all very tough fights for his opponents 'Nobody had a easy night with him, he was a strong heavyweight who mastered the fundamentals' It is also a myth that he would just disappear soon as he was hurt. 'Some of those fights I have mention up above where wars, and actually fought at a intense pace'

Deontay Wilder has the best engine out of the big boys today, but he was still wasted against Tyson Fury 'A fight fought at a snails pace'.

There is no video evidence, no statistical evidence NOTHING that suggest Frank Bruno is trash. I guess you are another one of the boxing community who is susceptible to being duped, by repetitive stories/stereotypes.

Tyson Fury is the heavyweight Floyd Mayweather, WOW look at his speed. 'If we say it enough times guys, people will start to believe it' Not me though.
      You gotta watch these PBC shills. Rather than talk about the subject at hand they would rather ignore that and go on some attack of the person who said something.

Wilder is limited and he does windmill his punches. There can be no denying it. Frank Bruno is right and anybody who knows the sport and can remain unbiased for a second or 2 can agree with his cmment. But these shills dont want to talk about that so they try to make so much noise about somebody else that the talk is turned away from their limited windmilling fighter.

Comment

Used to love big Frank when i was at school , have to say i reckon Wilder would have KO'd him with the windmill though

Comment

... the only idea in this thread is that "windmill" would have killed anybody in boxing history... Well, OK...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            He's never had a boxing match in his life. He's an obese middle aged bald man who likes to talk a big game. He's called out a number of us on here, but then leaves for weeks when he gets taken up on the offer.
            Lol, I should just avoid the drama.

Comment

That windmill boxer is the most dangerous guy at Heavyweight.

We all know Wilder technique is trash..from the 100+ threads made about it over the years.
              But he keep winning (gift Fury Draw)

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Bruno wasn’t trash. He wasn’t A-list either.

When you’re definite by who you lost to rather than who you beat ... that kind of says it all.

Do you put an asterisk by his losses saying *Was ahead on scorecards before being sparked out?

BTW, he was behind Tyson both fights on the cards and Witherspoon too, per boxrec. Even on two cards and ridiculously ahead on the third vs. Lennox, hardly running away with the fight haha ... and it was just the seventh round, not the kind of situation where you could start counting up a decision victory haha.

Oh, and all his losses were by KO.

Tough customer, no doubt, but Bruno himself was a limited fighter by any definition of the term.

Comment

I was never a fan of Bruno but his showing vs Lennox did impress me. As a Lennox fan I took plenty of stick over that lol.

I don't think there's anything controversial or earth shattering about his views on Wilder to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                  X