Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Bruno: Deontay Wilder is a limited fighter. He's a windmill puncher.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruno chews that gum like a cow chews it's cud. He sounds punchy. He was all about English boxing. Wilder is much faster than Bruno was and I think he would have KOed prime Bruno who was limited himself.

Comment

DW would windmill Francis into Palookaville.

Comment

Wilder would've put Bruno to sleep in round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
          I have respect for a former fighter but it is obvious that you are punch drunk!
          He's never had a boxing match in his life. He's an obese middle aged bald man who likes to talk a big game. He's called out a number of us on here, but then leaves for weeks when he gets taken up on the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            But if you do beat that ten count then you didn't get knocked out. Look up the rules if you don't believe me.

Wilder has knocked out one skilled boxer in Ortiz, but he couldn't knock Fury out and he was clearly out-boxed and didn't deserve to get a draw.
            Also not to forget that the only skilled Boxer Wilder has knocked out is pushing 50 years old and wasnt even able to pass his pre fight medical against Wilder. Who also had to have his team cheat for him at the start of the 8th cuz he was out on his feet.

Comment

Little doubt in my mind that Wilder is better than Bruno ever was. Wilder's win over Luis Ortiz alone should be enough to decide that when Joe Bugner and Oliver McCall are the best names in Bruno's win column.

Comment

Why all you Wilder fangirls getting your knickers in a twist cuz an ex pro world champion is stating that Wilder is a limited fighter and has a habit of windmilling his punches? Are you disagreeing with him or do you just get angry over facts? He IS limited and he DOES windmill his punches.

You Wilder fans going to try tell us he dont got a reputation for that? You Wilder fans going to try convince us he is the new Floyd again?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  Also not to forget that the only skilled Boxer Wilder has knocked out is pushing 50 years old and wasnt even able to pass his pre fight medical against Wilder. Who also had to have his team cheat for him at the start of the 8th cuz he was out on his feet.
                  You're making things up again. But whatever makes you feel better about Joshua quitting in his corner against an unranked opponent I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    You're making things up again. But whatever makes you feel better about Joshua quitting in his corner against an unranked opponent I guess.
                    What did i make up there?

Damn, i made the mistake of asking a PBC shill like Rexy to ask about what ive made up or what ive lied about. Thats where the trail usually stops.
                    Last edited by DaNeutral.; 07-07-2019, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Brno was a muscle bound fighter without a good chin or endurance. If he had Hearn he might have held on to the title for years.

Comment

Working...
                      X