No announcement yet.

Thurman will knock Pacquiao out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
    Don't be fooled by their last performance's Pacquiao beat Broner and a shell of Matthyse. Pacquiao will rush in too much, Thurman will hit him something big and finish him.
    Are you saying don't be fooled by Thurman looking like garbage and almost getting KO by a number 30 contender. I am not fooled. I know what I saw.Lopez rushed in all fight and did not get KOed. He almost KOed Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
      Yeah this will be the end of Pacquiao. There will be tons of excuses right away.

"Thurman ran too much!!"

"Thurman didn't stand there and let Pacquiao throw his stupid little flurry combinations."

"Thurman takes PEDS!!!"

"Pacquiao hurt his shoulder!!!"
      account bet, points bet, you lose you leave bet, ? i got manny. however it ends but got pac as the winner. let's play.

Comment

Last time Keith knocked a fighter out was Soto Karass in 2013. No way in Hell would Thurman knockout Manny. He isn't JMM. One Time's level is average or decent @ best right now. The KT that beat Shawn Porter & Danny Garcia in under a year was quality & probably would get a knock out since he was in his prime with speed, good defense + head movement and Pacquiao is 41 years old.
        Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 07-06-2019, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          account bet, points bet, you lose you leave bet, ? i got manny. however it ends but got pac as the winner. let's play.
          Lulz, Thurman will win this easy.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Are you saying don't be fooled by Thurman looking like garbage and almost getting KO by a number 30 contender. I am not fooled. I know what I saw.Lopez rushed in all fight and did not get KOed. He almost KOed Thurman.

Looks like I'm already betting westernchamp that Thurman beats Pacquiao. You want to lose a bet to me as well, peewee?

Comment

Lulz, Thurman will win this easy.
              so what's holding you back playa? i dont even want your account or points. i just wanna be able to laugh at you on july 21st. #themarathoncontinues

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                so what's holding you back playa? i dont even want your account or points. i just wanna be able to laugh at you on july 21st. #themarathoncontinues

I'll bet whatever you want. Manny is going to get embarrassed and so will you.

Comment

Yeah this will be the end of Pacquiao. There will be tons of excuses right away.

"Thurman ran too much!!"

"Thurman didn't stand there and let Pacquiao throw his stupid little flurry combinations."

"Thurman takes PEDS!!!"

"Pacquiao hurt his shoulder!!!"
                  well well well... look what we have here... it turns out it was YOU who's making up excuses talking bout is manny on peds?? lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'll bet whatever you want. Manny is going to get embarrassed and so will you.
                    why are you still posting here if you took on the bet? go back and re-read what the betting was for lol. but knowing this fan base, you are not gonna honor it.

Comment

Working...
                    X