Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman will knock Pacquiao out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thurman will knock Pacquiao out.

    Don't be fooled by their last performance's Pacquiao beat Broner and a shell of Matthyse. Pacquiao will rush in too much, Thurman will hit him something big and finish him.

  • #2
    Yeah this will be the end of Pacquiao. There will be tons of excuses right away.

    "Thurman ran too much!!"

    "Thurman didn't stand there and let Pacquiao throw his stupid little flurry combinations."

    "Thurman takes PEDS!!!"

    "Pacquiao hurt his shoulder!!!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Thurman on points, he’s never KO’d a credible fighter.

      Comment


      • #4
        considering thurman nearly got kod with someone maliggnagi would be competitive against, id say its going to be close.

        Comment


        • #5
          It's possible thurman will ko pac, anything is possible but not sure thread needs be made other than if it happens you want to boast how smart predicter you are.
          I thought think either Pac gets robbed on.points or thurman legitimately outpoints pac or vice versa

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
            Don't be fooled by their last performance's Pacquiao beat Broner and a shell of Matthyse. Pacquiao will rush in too much, Thurman will hit him something big and finish him.
            How the hell do you know who wins in advance???? The betting odds are even. Thurman almost got KOed by lousy loser Lopez. Pacquiao is a hell of a lot better than Lopez. Thurman may win or he may lose. They have to fight first to know who wins. Thurman is not even close to being a sure winner.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
              Yeah this will be the end of Pacquiao. There will be tons of excuses right away.

              "Thurman ran too much!!"

              "Thurman didn't stand there and let Pacquiao throw his stupid little flurry combinations."

              "Thurman takes PEDS!!!"

              "Pacquiao hurt his shoulder!!!"
              You are another know it all who is so sure who will win and are always wrong. You are as bad a fight picker as they come. You were sure Rolls would KO GGG and you were sure Shwartz would KO Fury in the first round. If I were a boxer I wouldn't want you picking me to win because you are wrong every time.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                You are another know it all who is so sure who will win and are always wrong. You are as bad a fight picker as they come. You were sure Rolls would KO GGG and you were sure Shwartz would KO Fury in the first round. If I were a boxer I wouldn't want you picking me to win because you are wrong every time.
                I'm usually spot on

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                  Yeah this will be the end of Pacquiao. There will be tons of excuses right away.

                  "Thurman ran too much!!"

                  "Thurman didn't stand there and let Pacquiao throw his stupid little flurry combinations."

                  "Thurman takes PEDS!!!"

                  "Pacquiao hurt his shoulder!!!"
                  Wow! Hate much??? Look at all the stored up hate you have for Pacquiao. His stupid little flurry combinations that made him famous as a great fighter, you stupid ass hole. He is an all time great and fighter of the decade but he can't be any good because you hate him. You hate on GGG too. You start all these hate threads on him trying to get everyone to hate him as much as you do. Hating good fighters is all you do.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Wow! Hate much??? Look at all the stored up hate you have for Pacquiao. His stupid little flurry combinations that made him famous as a great fighter, you stupid ass hole. He is an all time great and fighter of the decade but he can't be any good because you hate him. You hate on GGG too. You start all these hate threads on him trying to get everyone to hate him as much as you do. Hating good fighters is all you do.
                    Floyd Mayweather boxed circles around Pacquiao and made him look clueless.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP