No announcement yet.

Canelo fan here to reject garbage Munguia fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    IDGAF what he felt obligated to and secondly that's just your opinion. The fact is he fought GGG twice. Once was after a year lay off and knee surgery. GGG took 9 months off and dragged Rolls up to 164.
    Try and get your facts straight. Rolls fought from SM to Middleweight his entire pro career. He's fought as high as LH.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Try and get your facts straight. Rolls fought from SM to Middleweight his entire pro career. He's fought as high as LH.
      Ok that's even worse. He drained him down to 164.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
        I don’t like it but I completely understand.

Canelo just fought Jacobs so he deserves an easier type fight. It’s not like munguia is Steve rolls or Brandon adams
        It's just as ****ing bad. Are you high?

Comment

My pleasure to turn you red. Too bad you can't ignore karma. Lmao.

Comment

After your first response I thought you were just shooting off your mouth but with this one I realize you're nuts.

Comment

This will age well, the fight will start but if he fights Benavidez then I'm ok with it

Comment

Canelo should fight Benavidez, plain and simple, let’s get that out the way.

But Canelo-Munguia is an excellent fight and pretty damn high risk for Canelo.

I don’t think some fans understand that Canelo is no longer in his prime, looks on the decline with every fight, has a bad hand, and has enough stamina to begin with.

This will not be an easy fight at all. It’s certainly not a “garbage” fight. Munguia, due to his age, activity, size, and stamina, had a really good shot at outworking Canelo in a war.

Many of you will be surprised at the size difference in the ring. Munguia is going to be massive on fight night and it’s going to be more difficult than the Callum Smith and Sergey Kovalev fights because Munguia is a machine who throws a lot and throws hard, but also has a good chin.

Ya’ll should all calm down and wait til fight night. It’s going to be a war and Canelo has his work cut out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Canelo should fight Benavidez, plain and simple, let’s get that out the way.

But Canelo-Munguia is an excellent fight and pretty damn high risk for Canelo.

I don’t think some fans understand that Canelo is no longer in his prime, looks on the decline with every fight, has a bad hand, and has enough stamina to begin with.

This will not be an easy fight at all. It’s certainly not a “garbage” fight. Munguia, due to his age, activity, size, and stamina, had a really good shot at outworking Canelo in a war.

Many of you will be surprised at the size difference in the ring. Munguia is going to be massive on fight night and it’s going to be more difficult than the Callum Smith and Sergey Kovalev fights because Munguia is a machine who throws a lot and throws hard, but also has a good chin.

Ya’ll should all calm down and wait til fight night. It’s going to be a war and Canelo has his work cut out for him.
                  Benavidez is faster but Munguía punches harder

Comment

Originally posted by Gaydrien Boner View Post

Benavidez is faster but Munguía punches harder
                    lmao. Thanks for the laugh. I'm sure Dennis Hogan, Liam Smith, Rosado and 37 year old Devchenko, Takeshi Inoue, would go the distance with Benavidez right?

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

lmao. Thanks for the laugh. I'm sure Dennis Hogan, Liam Smith, Rosado and 37 year old Devchenko, Takeshi Inoue, would go the distance with Benavidez right?
                      Benavidez is a flat-footed squared-up pressure fighter, constantly round after round which also mentally tax an opponent along with this size. I'm not sure Munguia is a pure pressure fighter, is almost a low IQ cross between spots of intense pressure, throwing punches at the same speed which allows some adjustment to his type of pressure to points of uneducated bouncing in and out of the pocket trying to box which extend a fight. Hence you have a better chance of 12 with Munguia than Benavidez.
                      K.O Azteca Gaydrien Boner likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X