No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops, Shuts Out Maciej Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
    now just off post fight interviews who do you want to see fight canelo, Andrade or Charlo?
    - -Why them sissy boys not fight each other?

A'skeered nobody shows up to watch?

Yup, I thought so!

Comment

• He's not even slick, those overacting dancing are cringy tbh

Comment

• Andrade makes Rigeondeaux and Lara look like Arturo Gatti. I don't know what was worse. Andrade's performance or Brian Kenny and Sergio Mora sucking Andrade off. Pure trash.

Comment

• Boring fight but a clear win for Andrade.

Comment

• Boo Boo is overrated & chinny. First time he faces a hig puncher it will be lights out!

Comment

• Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
              Andrade makes Rigeondeaux and Lara look like Arturo Gatti. I don't know what was worse. Andrade's performance or Brian Kenny and Sergio Mora sucking Andrade off. Pure trash.
              It was mainly Mora sucking up. They need to get rid of that journeyman. What does it say about DAZN that it's main boxing commentator is a bum like Mora.

He had to be corrected several times especially when he sounded and looked like an idiot when he said Parker was the first and only fighter to ko Ruiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                Did the crowd actually start booing at one point? I thought I heard something around the 10th.
                Yes they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  "Wow...that was like a bolo...uppercut!"

anyone want to inform these guys what a bolo punch is?
                  I'd be glad to. He could have saved his call by saying its a three quarter uppercut, this commentator is indeed a bum at his job.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
                    if Canelo chooses to fight Callum Smith or Kovalev, who is GGG left to fight?
                    He will do everything within his power to fight another bum. I guarantee it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                      This commentating team is horrible. Idk how a former boxer in Mora sucks so bad
                      Mora's always been a bum in the ring and as a commentator too. This guy has gotten more mileage out of the contender show than anyone would ever deserve. The guy is just plain awful on the mic. He trips over his words, his vocabulary is that of a 3rd grader and for a boxer his knowledge about the history of the sport is severely lacking. Finally, he is never prepared as if he does not do his homework regarding the guys on the card and the potential match-ups that said fighters would be facing.

Comment

Working...
                      X