No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops, Shuts Out Maciej Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Why should they? GGG and Canelo have other options than to fight this clown. Andrade did nothing to distinguish himself.
    He has a belt and he is an awkward fight for both. He just isn't a big tv draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      Unfortunately Jermall is from the Ronnie shields school of head hunting. He doesn't throw anywhere near enough body shots to do that to Canelo and he doesn't put enough pressure on his opponents to exploit Canelo's lack of stamina.

He has all the physical qualities to do it, but boxing is a mental and tactical sport.

Charlo was lose a boring decision to Canelo
      Couldn't agree more,but out of possible opponents at mw Andrade /charlo would furthest cement his legacy. Ggg would be called old if he loses esp. gets kod

Comment

• He is so boring, honestly, how do you sell the fight outside of his belt?

GGG is going to run from this fight unless Canelo forces his hand, which is likely to happen, as Canelo can create relative box office fighting Kovalev. Aside from Canelo, there is NOBODY GGG has more of a mandate to fight than Andrade, he need that belt, he needs to prove to the fans that he is willing to earn a third shot at Canelo.

Based on tonight, GGG would struggle big time with Boo Boo, but he will have no choice if he wants to remain a player at 160

Comment

• Andrade still boring. He looked awful, throwing telegraphed punches and running around the ring with his hands at his sides. Guaranteed he gets KO’d by Canelo, GGG, and even Charlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Why should they? GGG and Canelo have other options than to fight this clown. Andrade did nothing to distinguish himself.
            if Canelo chooses to fight Callum Smith or Kovalev, who is GGG left to fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
              By putting on a performance which could cure insomnia? He stunk out the joint for 12 rounds,and still wonders why he doesn't get big fights.
              the post fight interview! watch it.

Comment

• Demetrius Andrade...he won't knock you out or so much as try, but he'll happily dust you up with two big bales of cotton candy in a display that often more closely resembles some kind of cringy interpretive dance than a boxing match. He should just fully commit and make his walk out music the Barnum and Bailey jingle. hehe
                Last edited by Sweet Scions; 06-29-2019, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D3v1Ld0g View Post
                  I fell asleep from rounds 6-9, when I woke up I could barely stay awake. The commenters are trying too hard pushing boobooring.
                  Glad I am not the only one.

The Andrade ****sucking was just over the top... worse than Kellerman and Ward. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                    the post fight interview! watch it.
                    I did,but it was pretty cringey. If he really wanted to sell a fight between himself and canelo or ggg,he could have at least tried to get people excited. After he dropped the guy,he went on cruise control for the other 11 rounds. He did more dancing and posturing than actual fighting. His style isn't fun to watch,and it turns off the causal fans. Him vs canelo would be a 10-2 kind of fight for canelo,in which boo boo runs for 12 rounds,and then cries that he was robbed. Against ggg he would have to cut out that **** that he does where he puts his hands down and bends over,or he'll be eating jabs and hooks the hole night long. Hell,I'd pick Charlo over him because Charlo actually throws with bad intentions,and could win based off of pure work rate alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
                      He is so boring, honestly, how do you sell the fight outside of his belt?

GGG is going to run from this fight unless Canelo forces his hand, which is likely to happen, as Canelo can create relative box office fighting Kovalev. Aside from Canelo, there is NOBODY GGG has more of a mandate to fight than Andrade, he need that belt, he needs to prove to the fans that he is willing to earn a third shot at Canelo.

Based on tonight, GGG would struggle big time with Boo Boo, but he will have no choice if he wants to remain a player at 160
                      How did Canelo "earn" his first shot at GGG? What actual top middleweight did he beat? How did Andrade "earn" a shot at GGG? What top middleweight did he beat? What about Charlo? Did he beat one?

Only ones who actually earned **** at middleweight were Jacobs (by beating Quillin), and GGG (Murray, Lemieux, Jacobs). Now GGG is a big cash cow and apparently feels justified pulling the exact same bull**** that ruins the sport as Canelo, Cotto, and Martinez pulled on him. At least he has the age excuse, as did Martinez and Cotto. What's Canelo, Andrade, and Charlo's excuse?

This is why people need to stop being fanboys. Half the people criticizing GGG now made excuse after excuse for Canelo, Cotto, Martinez, and so on to duck him in his prime. I try to be consistent across the board, I want the best prime fighters to fight each other. Andrade never made any noise about fighting GGG in GGG's prime, so I have zero sympathy for his plight. GGG on the other hand called every top prime fighter in his weight class during his prime, but they wouldn't answer the call.

Comment

Working...
                      X