Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Decisions Brandon Adams in Hometown Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adams with the Joe Frazier style

Comment

• Not that Charlo is slow-footed, necessarily, but he plants himself a lot...
      Step right, then attack. Circle.

Comment

• adams the type of dude to be an electrician in a sweltering attic pulling wire, hear everyone crying about the discomfort, and then make jokes about the situation. love that frazier impersonation he did, it earned him a flush power jab landed

Comment

• Canelo is 10 level above Charlo and Andrade. dont see either one beating him.

stylistically I wanna see Canelo vs Saunders.

Comment

• Why is Adams walking in if the only thing he will do is cover up? If you're not going to counter punch the guy and through combinations of your own, at least keep your distance.

He's just losing rounds by his own effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
              Canelo is 10 level above Charlo and Andrade. dont see either one beating him.

stylistically I wanna see Canelo vs Saunders.
              That is more Credit to Canelo not to discredit them but yeah Canelo gets a decision over both IMO

Comment

• imo jermall can defeat canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
                  imo jermall can defeat canelo.
                  Has the TALENT to for sure as does Andrade, just not sure they can execute it vs Canelo on top of getting at Decision when it goes to the Cards

Comment

• In the 10th, adams was taking shots and coming forward and it reminded me of the badassery displayed by Corrie Sanders (RIP) when he boxed Vitali.

we'll never see adams quit.

im assuming he hasnt quit already. im unsure of his losses

Comment

• I do have Charlo beating everybody else at 160 though, including GGG and Andrade just not sure about Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X