Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Commey Drops Ray Beltran Four Times, TKO in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always love to see an undefeated prospect KOd by a hard luck kid outta nowhere.

Comment

Brehs, I can't choose between these Top Rank girls, left has a better face but I'm an ab man through and through

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Brehs, I can't choose between these Top Rank girls, left has a better face but I'm an ab man through and through

The chick on the right is much better looking in person than she looks on TV

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

I'd take the right one any day over the left!

Comment

Is there really anything left of Beltran? The guy is ancient and beat up good. He's a true journeyman.

If Commey struggles with him, it would show Commey is a can. I hope Beltran surprises us.

War Boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Is there really anything left of Beltran? The guy is ancient and beat up good. He's a true journeyman.

If Commey struggles with him, it would show Commey is a can. I hope Beltran surprises us.

War Boxing!
              Ray still has 2 things, heart and power. With that being said, Commey should be able to comfortably out box him when he wants and I think Ray's chin is ready to go. If Commey lands the heavy artillery, I can't see Beltran being able to stand up to it

Comment

Commey's too skinny. Beltran with the KO tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Ray still has 2 things, heart and power. With that being said, Commey should be able to comfortably out box him when he wants and I think Ray's chin is ready to go. If Commey lands the heavy artillery, I can't see Beltran being able to stand up to it
                  I don't rate Commey. I'm a neutral here, but he should win. I think Beltran is done.

Comment

Damn Saul's career has taken a rough turn tonight.

Comment

Interesting that people in here are kinda down on Commey, I rate him top 5 at 135, maybe even top 3

Comment

Working...
                      X