Comments Thread For: Andrade: I Made The Right Move Over Coming To DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Lol. Andrade wanted more money.

If Andrade did in fact duck Jermell or any Charlo they would’ve easily flexed it on Andrade on the loud speaker at the conference in which Boo Boo invaded. That’s the only logical thing people do with truth!

Andrade: “when can we make this fight happen? You guys are still underneath me.”

Jermall: “I’m not a matchmaker...”

The Charlos curled their tale.

Jermall could’ve easily said, “you ducked my brother... we been could’ve had that fight.”

None of that happened because we as fans don’t know the details in those negotiations.
    It was his highest payday he then went on to fight for lesser money. And Charlo has said many times that’s Andrade ducked him. It isn’t no secret that he ran to hbo when he was offered his highest pay days

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
      You ****** foo!l you are on a foreign platform being frozen out by two foreign fighters and your promoter is a foreigner! How dumb can you be!
      Shhhhh you’ll upset dazn debutantes who believe all of America should bow down and worship at the alter of Eddie Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        I thought he gave Canelo a beautiful boxing lesson save for the 3 rounds he said as inactive
        I’m sure you had Trout winning, Cotto,Khan, Kirkland, Cotto’s brother. But no matter how FULL RTARD you go you NEVER put $$$$ where that ggg dic suking mouth is.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          With how Badly Andrade and his team f.ucked up his career for the first 10 years

Any Move where he gets fights on consistent basis and is somewhat of a priority by his Promoter is the right move.

Andrade probably has been this eras worst managed elite level boxer.
          He had to go to Germany because his promotor was soo Fkn poor they barely even did the minimum bid. If I also remember the German got 75% and Andrade 25% of like $400K???

It’s a tossup between Rig. Gamboa, and Andrade???

Comment

Personally, I couldn't have been more happy for Demetrius Andrade. I am a fan of his. He has finally reached a point in his boxing career where he is both satisfied and content; So good for him. I expect him to win this fight pretty convincingly though. Perhaps even by KO or stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Personally, I couldn't have been more happy for Demetrius Andrade. I am a fan of his. He has finally reached a point in his boxing career where he is both satisfied and content; So good for him. I expect him to win this fight pretty convincingly though. Perhaps even by KO or stoppage.
              The quicker he wins and the better he looks helps us get Canelo vs. Andrade for all the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                ???? Man your drunk. Good thing you don’t gamble or you would be piss poor. I saw it LIVE you didn’t see the work they were putting on Lara’s body between rounds or see him practically crying. What round was it he ran up Canelo leg and tried jumping over him to get away??? You score fights like sht! I’m sure you gave GGg 20 or 30 rounds...
                How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  He had to go to Germany because his promotor was soo Fkn poor they barely even did the minimum bid. If I also remember the German got 75% and Andrade 25% of like $400K???

It’s a tossup between Rig. Gamboa, and Andrade???
                  At least with Rigo & Gamboa it’s not all to do with a sh.it team they got big fights. Rigo got blackballed by Arum after beating the brakes off Donaire and set him up to fail the next fight . Having it go against Zab / Paulie and having the co-main Tapia in Jersey probably knowing full well people would be walking out after that fight and having Rigo go against a guy who didn’t want to engage. TR are the bet matchmakers in the sport I doubt that was a coincidence. Then have Arum just take a big sh.it all over Rigo and throw him under the bus blaming him for the walkouts and poor ratings saying he’s boring as sh.it

I’ve heard other boxers reference Andrade as having HOF level talent. And so far his best name is Vanes and has just been horribly managed and developed for the first 10 years ,So Car hes Never been in a big fight , Multiple Long periods of inactivity. Hopefully with Matchroom it all changes and his career trajectory can align with his talent

Decides to sign with a small no pull promoter when turning pro for whatever reason. Doesn’t
                  Seem like the best choice for a Olympian

Gets a prime HBO spot when they were still the leaders of the sport , beats down Rose only to go ghost the next year and a half gets stripped and killing any momentum he had

The Germany Incident

Having a guaranteed fight with Charlo and 3 fight deal with Showtime only to brush them off for a deal that didn’t actually exist with Roc Boxing leaving him with Nothing

Gets back on HBO and his first fight back stinks out joint against a 6’6 giant 154lber

Elite talent but his entire career can’t seem to get any buzz going with his career so it makes it easy for other top fighters to avoid him because he brings nothing to the table.

Even with the last remaing strap at MW people aren’t wanting or care if Canelo Fights him he’s seems To be dead last as far as preferred potential Opponents.

Comment

Jesus Christ. These PBC huggers really need to reign in their **** here. NOBODY is or was ducking Jermall Charlo. This is a new low for the LDBC sympathizers on here. The more you goons try to tell us Charlo is some sort of boogeyman in the Middleweight division the more ****** your guna look.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      It was his highest payday he then went on to fight for lesser money. And Charlo has said many times that’s Andrade ducked him. It isn’t no secret that he ran to hbo when he was offered his highest pay days
                      Nope. Charlo didn’t address any of that when Andrade ganged up on both brothers. If someone “ducks” you, you always mention it, no different the way Wilder says it.

What’s your next fabrication?

Comment

Working...
                      X