No announcement yet.

Could Tyson have fought at 240 pounds ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    either you are blind or 14 years old. a real ignorant ba stard. but foreman was a fat f#ck in the Olympics and at almost 6'4 and 217 he was real fat when he became champ
    He wasn't fat at all but there is no way he was less than 20% body fat.

It's simple- if you can see abs then below 20% body fat, if you don't then 20% or more.

25+ = big belly
    22%+ = small belly
    20-22= flat stomach
    18-20% = 2 pack
    14-17= 4 pack
    9-13= 6 pack
    8 and below = shredded

It could be argued that Foreman had a belly in the Frazier fight as visible here- https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...62103659674336
    Last edited by Dempsey19; 07-01-2019, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
      Ha ha, fat feeding the muscle, I’ve heard it all now,,, making my brain hurt
      Then why do people with sub-10% body fat universally have low energy levels ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey19 View Post
        Foreman was never shredded LOL. Even in his first career I doubt he ever dropped below 20% body fat. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a single ab on that man and even at 15% you should at least be able to somewhat see the abs.

Heck even at 217 against Frazier- Foreman had a fuller face than Mike does today at 240 !

He was properly fat in his comeback though- I’d estimate 25-30% body fat.
        This post is beyond dumbed down . This thread is beyond stupid as some have suggested . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey19 View Post
          Then why do people with sub-10% body fat universally have low energy levels ?

You mean like the weight classes up to heavy that fight flat out for 12 rounds, or football players who run full pelt for 90 mins and are fined by there clubs if they go up 1%, or any runner at any distance, or more or less any sportsman that has to run or move.... ( all very lean )
          but magically if your fat it gives you stamina as a heavyweight boxer, you realise how stupid that sounds?

Comment

Working...
          X