No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is enrolled in Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency 365 24/7 Program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    I guess it's time to admit your wrong again BigDunn.

WBC Clean Boxing: One positive, 11 negative, Canelo, Pacquiao pending

World Boxing News 16. 2. 2019

��: Amanda Westcott
    The World Boxing Council’s Clean Boxing Program has released its findings for January following a busy start to the year.

WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman made it one of his main goals to have a system implemented once voted in five years ago.

For the past couple of years, the CBP has grown and is a fully functioning part of the rankings.

Any fighter not enrolled faces removal from the Top 15. They would then miss out on a potential voluntary shot at the title.

Last month, 22 tests were carried out. Only one came back negative.

Marc Vidal’s January 3rd specimen returned an adverse finding for benzoylecgonine.

Announcing their results, the World Boxing Council stated: “The CBP Program is implementing a variety of necessary actions to keep the boxing community fully appraised about the activity of this unique and vital program.

“Its main objective, apart from conducting tests, is to educate athletes about the extreme dangers. Also, the considerable disadvantages that doping can cause.

“This is in addition to the penalties for positive tests detecting prohibited substances, inside or outside a competition.

“The program that has been planned, designed and developed with countless hours of hard work, expertise and dedication. Many dedicated members of the WBC and VADA are involved.

“Basically it`s divided into three main objectives categories:

– Prevention: To educate and advise boxers about the very real dangers of prohibited substances and the tragic effects leading to consequences they may bring about, short and long term. This is done through tutorials, seminars, and forums.

– Random tests out of competition

– Voluntary registration for fighters

During the month of January VADA carried out the following tests. This is the activity report:

PACQUIAO / CANELO

Tests for some of the biggest names in the sport are due back from the lab in the coming weeks.

Canelo Alvarez, Manny Pacquiao and Adrien Broner are among them.

They did VADA testing for Pacquiao-Broner, NOT this fight though. CBP isn't testing for the Thurman fight. If his name doesn't get pulled he won't be tested. Are you Westermchamp? You seem very dumb like him.

Comment

I guess it's time to admit your wrong again BigDunn.

WBC Clean Boxing: One positive, 11 negative, Canelo, Pacquiao pending

World Boxing News 16. 2. 2019

��: Amanda Westcott
      The World Boxing Council’s Clean Boxing Program has released its findings for January following a busy start to the year.

WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman made it one of his main goals to have a system implemented once voted in five years ago.

For the past couple of years, the CBP has grown and is a fully functioning part of the rankings.

Any fighter not enrolled faces removal from the Top 15. They would then miss out on a potential voluntary shot at the title.

Marc Vidal’s January 3rd specimen returned an adverse finding for benzoylecgonine.

Announcing their results, the World Boxing Council stated: “The CBP Program is implementing a variety of necessary actions to keep the boxing community fully appraised about the activity of this unique and vital program.

“Its main objective, apart from conducting tests, is to educate athletes about the extreme dangers. Also, the considerable disadvantages that doping can cause.

“This is in addition to the penalties for positive tests detecting prohibited substances, inside or outside a competition.

“The program that has been planned, designed and developed with countless hours of hard work, expertise and dedication. Many dedicated members of the WBC and VADA are involved.

“Basically it`s divided into three main objectives categories:

– Prevention: To educate and advise boxers about the very real dangers of prohibited substances and the tragic effects leading to consequences they may bring about, short and long term. This is done through tutorials, seminars, and forums.

– Random tests out of competition

– Voluntary registration for fighters

During the month of January VADA carried out the following tests. This is the activity report:

PACQUIAO / CANELO

Tests for some of the biggest names in the sport are due back from the lab in the coming weeks.

Canelo Alvarez, Manny Pacquiao and Adrien Broner are among them.

Post the link for the article.

The CBP program is not checked on your picture, indicating as I posted he is not enrolled in the CBP. He is also not in the WBC rankings, indicating he is not in the CBP as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Post the link for the article.

The CBP program is not checked on your picture, indicating as I posted he is not enrolled in the CBP. He is also not in the WBC rankings, indicating he is not in the CBP as well.
        lol

https://www.world boxingnews.net/2019/02/16/wbc-clean-boxing-canelo-pacquiao/

You are so dumb you can't even comprehend what 365 - 24/7 testing means. I''ll give you a clue it's all year round testing.

TIMBER!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2019, 12:12 PM.

Comment

lol

https://www.world boxingnews.net/2019/02/16/wbc-clean-boxing-canelo-pacquiao/

You are so dumb you can't even comprehend what 365 - 24/7 testing means. I''ll give you a clue it's all year round testing.

Manny is not in the WBC rankings now because he is not enrolled in the CBP. Here is the badlefthook article that refutes what Manny's Team told WBN.

VADA is not doing testing for the Thurman/Manny fight.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/6/2...fox-pbc-boxing

NSAC, not VADA to handle Manny Pacquiao-Keith Thurman drug testing

In a bit of a puzzling move, the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) won’t be handling drug testing for Manny Pacquiao’s July 20th bout with Keith Thurman. Instead, the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) will take charge.

The WBC mandates VADA testing for ranked fighters as part of its “Clean Boxing Program,” but the WBA, whose “regular” and “super” titles are held by Pacquiao (61-7-2, 39 KO) and Thurman (29-0, 22 KO), respectively, does not. I can understand the fighters making this decision, but the optics ain’t great.

I trust NSAC about as far as I can throw executive director Bob Bennett, which is at least a couple yards if I get a good grip and he doesn’t wriggle too much. It’s not that I think Pacquiao or Thurman are juicing; I just don’t believe NSAC would administer the testing in the most efficient way possible or handle a positive outcome in an objective fashion.

This might just be me complaining for the sake of complaining, though. I was covering bare knuckle boxing when my boy The Korean Zombie got the best win of his career so I’m still a tad cranky.

It is obvious that Gibbons lied and the WBN didn't bother to check to see if what he said was true by confirming it with another source.

If it means so much to you that you will believe what obviously is a lie, so be it.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-26-2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Manny is not in the WBC rankings now because he is not enrolled in the CBP. Here is the badlefthook article that refutes what Manny's Team told WBN.

VADA is not doing testing for the Thurman/Manny fight.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/6/2...fox-pbc-boxing

NSAC, not VADA to handle Manny Pacquiao-Keith Thurman drug testing

In a bit of a puzzling move, the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) won’t be handling drug testing for Manny Pacquiao’s July 20th bout with Keith Thurman. Instead, the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) will take charge.

The WBC mandates VADA testing for ranked fighters as part of its “Clean Boxing Program,” but the WBA, whose “regular” and “super” titles are held by Pacquiao (61-7-2, 39 KO) and Thurman (29-0, 22 KO), respectively, does not. I can understand the fighters making this decision, but the optics ain’t great.

I trust NSAC about as far as I can throw executive director Bob Bennett, which is at least a couple yards if I get a good grip and he doesn’t wriggle too much. It’s not that I think Pacquiao or Thurman are juicing; I just don’t believe NSAC would administer the testing in the most efficient way possible or handle a positive outcome in an objective fashion.

This might just be me complaining for the sake of complaining, though. I was covering bare knuckle boxing when my boy The Korean Zombie got the best win of his career so I’m still a tad cranky.
            “Nevada State Athletic Commission is using VADA style testing for Manny Pacquiao’s fight with Keith Thurman,” Gibbons exclusively told World Boxing News.

“It should also be noted that Senator Pacquiao is enrolled in the World Boxing Council / Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) 365 24/7 program,” he added.

Well dispute this.. You keep on harping it's not there. Then prove it. Nothing states there that he isn't enrolled. The verdict of proof to disprove it is with you BigDunn to produce.

Find me an article that says otherwise after this article dated 2019/06/25. This is a credible source. It's World Boxing news.net. Find me a source that tells me otherwise. This is the most recent.

Keep on trying Dunn.

https://www.world boxingnews.net/2019/06/25/exclusive-manny-pacquiao-drug-testing/

BUT FOR NOW..

TIMBER!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2019, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Dunn you're losing...

Comment

Gibbons is lying. No other source can confirm. Badlefthook cites NSAC doing testing and no VADA.

See the article from the bad left hook.

VADA style is not VADA testing, as the article states.

Question,, why are you believing someone from Manny's camp without an additional source?
                Unless it is proven to be a lie, then VADA style means random to me. And random testing is acceptable in my book as long as no cutoff date. Pac and Thurman are being properly tested unless someone can prove there is no random testing being performed and then it becomes an issue.
                Last edited by richardt; 06-26-2019, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  Dunn you're losing...
                  HAHA! BigDunn always loses to me. When he loses he either cowers back to her fox hole and fights another day or She tries to salvage what remaining dignity She has left. At this point he actually has none left.. She's just numb from losing too damn much from the MAINMAN SPOON23
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

There was an article that said a vada representative said they are not involved with the thurman v pacquiao fight. Whether pacquiao is under the year round testing by vada is another thing. The interesting part is the “vada style” testing by the nsac, im guessing it’s the same testing they did for marquez vs bradley, and the reason then was because marquez refused vada and bradley, already being under vada’s year round program, refused to pay for usada also. I think the case might be the same here. Thurman has never been tested by vada as far as i know and has been using Usada(who refuse to test only one fighter).
                    Last edited by SplitSecond; 06-26-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

“Nevada State Athletic Commission is using VADA style testing for Manny Pacquiao’s fight with Keith Thurman,” Gibbons exclusively told World Boxing News.

“It should also be noted that Senator Pacquiao is enrolled in the World Boxing Council / Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) 365 24/7 program,” he added.

Well dispute this.. You keep on harping it's not there. Then prove it. Nothing states there that he isn't enrolled. The verdict of proof to disprove it is with you BigDunn to produce.

Find me an article that says otherwise after this article dated 2019/06/25. This is a credible source. It's World Boxing news.net. Find me a source that tells me otherwise. This is the most recent.

Keep on trying Dunn.

https://www.world boxingnews.net/2019/06/25/exclusive-manny-pacquiao-drug-testing/
                      I did provide proof he isn't enrolled-I posted the WBC rankings as of June 10, 2019. He isn't ranked because he isn't eligible to be ranked because he isn't in the CBP.

The source you cite, WBN, took the word of a Pacquio camp member, Sean Gibbons, without proof or a corroborating source. I provided the bad lefthook which refutes this.

https://3kingsboxing.com/pacquiao-th...-vada-testing/

Above is another article (copying disabled) that states there is no VADA testing for Thurman/Manny.

That is now 2 sources that refutes what Gibbons is saying and the WBC rankings that don't have Manny in them. Plus your pic that indicates Manny had 3 tests pending in January 2019 after the one test he took January 8, 2019.

Comment

Working...
                      X