Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is enrolled in Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency 365 24/7 Program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys don't realize that Pacquiao is enrolled in Slow Motion Testing, which means prolonged year time testing in 730/48/14. this quantum testing only involves Pacboys. Zaroku

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      you guys don't realize that Pacquiao is enrolled in Slow Motion Testing, which means prolonged year time testing in 730/48/14. this quantum testing only involves Pacboys. Zaroku
      Pac is dodging bullets, and drug testing like Keanu Reeves in da matrix. Pac tards are stuck looking at pac in the red dress..

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        He's enrolled in the WBC Clean Boxing Program. But this fight isn't sanctioned by the WBC. It's for the WBA belts.

Also, the WBC Clean Boxing Program is not the same as the 24/7/365 VADA testing that Canelo and Nonito Donaire do.

blah blah blah.. didnt you say this about wbc ---

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        If Spence has the WBC belt by that point then there WILL be VADA testing.

Because the WBC Clean Boxing Program isn't a farce like the WBA Fair Boxing Program.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          blah blah blah.. didnt you say this about wbc ---
          The WBC Clean Boxing Program isn't the same as 24/7/365 VADA.

But at least the WBC takes their program seriously and requires that fighters in championship fights do VADA testing.

The WBA, on the other hand, isn't consistent and isn't requiring VADA for Pacquiao vs Thurman for some strange reason. Which makes their Fair Boxing Program a farce.

Understand?

Comment

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/6/2...fox-pbc-boxing

NSAC, not VADA to handle Manny Pacquiao-Keith Thurman drug testing

In a bit of a puzzling move, the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) won’t be handling drug testing for Manny Pacquiao’s July 20th bout with Keith Thurman. Instead, the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) will take charge.

The WBC mandates VADA testing for ranked fighters as part of its “Clean Boxing Program,” but the WBA, whose “regular” and “super” titles are held by Pacquiao (61-7-2, 39 KO) and Thurman (29-0, 22 KO), respectively, does not. I can understand the fighters making this decision, but the optics ain’t great.

I trust NSAC about as far as I can throw executive director Bob Bennett, which is at least a couple yards if I get a good grip and he doesn’t wriggle too much. It’s not that I think Pacquiao or Thurman are juicing; I just don’t believe NSAC would administer the testing in the most efficient way possible or handle a positive outcome in an objective fashion.

This might just be me complaining for the sake of complaining, though. I was covering bare knuckle boxing when my boy The Korean Zombie got the best win of his career so I’m still a tad cranky.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/6/2...fox-pbc-boxing

NSAC, not VADA to handle Manny Pacquiao-Keith Thurman drug testing

In a bit of a puzzling move, the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) won’t be handling drug testing for Manny Pacquiao’s July 20th bout with Keith Thurman. Instead, the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) will take charge.

The WBC mandates VADA testing for ranked fighters as part of its “Clean Boxing Program,” but the WBA, whose “regular” and “super” titles are held by Pacquiao (61-7-2, 39 KO) and Thurman (29-0, 22 KO), respectively, does not. I can understand the fighters making this decision, but the optics ain’t great.

I trust NSAC about as far as I can throw executive director Bob Bennett, which is at least a couple yards if I get a good grip and he doesn’t wriggle too much. It’s not that I think Pacquiao or Thurman are juicing; I just don’t believe NSAC would administer the testing in the most efficient way possible or handle a positive outcome in an objective fashion.

This might just be me complaining for the sake of complaining, though. I was covering bare knuckle boxing when my boy The Korean Zombie got the best win of his career so I’m still a tad cranky.
              Seems like you are lacking comprehension as well.

Read this again.

Nevada State Athletic Commission is using VADA style testing for Manny Pacquiao’s fight with Keith Thurman,” Gibbons exclusively told World Boxing News.

“It should also be noted that Senator Pacquiao is enrolled in the World Boxing Council / Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) 365 24/7 program,” he added.

Comment

I am one of the posters that has asked if the fight had VADA or USADA testing. Here is the whole article below:

Despite fears to the contrary, Manny Pacquiao’s world title clash with Keith Thurman does have active drug testing, WBN has been informed.

Reports earlier this week led to a fans backlash against the pair of fighters for not insisting on having procedures in place.

The World Boxing Association, whose welterweight championship will be on the line, also came under fire in the gripes.

Accusations aimed at both fighters followed. Pacquiao’s representative Sean Gibbons then moved to clear things up regarding the July 20 bout.

“Nevada State Athletic Commission is using VADA style testing for Manny Pacquiao’s fight with Keith Thurman,” Gibbons exclusively told World Boxing News.

“It should also be noted that Senator Pacquiao is enrolled in the World Boxing Council / Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) 365 24/7 program,” he added.

Pacquiao is currently deep in training for the contest, to be staged at the iconic MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Freddie Roach will once again be in the corner as the ‘Pacman’ bids to add yet another title to his haul of accolades.

The article indicates a member of Manny's team, Sean Gibbons, told WBN that Nevada is using VADA style testing for the bout".

What is "VADA style testing"? Also, The WBN report does not indicate they were able to confirm this through another source.

Then Gibbons states Manny is enrolled in the "WBC clean boxing program" The article below, also from ***************.net, the same source as the TS uses for this article, written in April 2018, has Manny's name on the list of boxers per division who have been removed from the WBC ratings throughout the history of the program for failure to enroll in the WBC CBP.

https://www.***************.net/2018...oxing-program/

As of June 10, 2019, Manny is not ranked by the WBC at WW.

https://box.live/world-rankings/wbc/#Welterweight

I think it's pretty clear Manny's team is doing PR and lying. If another source confirms what WBN is reporting, then I will post I was wrong.
                Vada style means random testing. Bottom line is closer to the fight, everyone will know more. Either he is being randomly tested or not and we will see.
                Last edited by richardt; 06-26-2019, 11:15 AM.

Comment

I am one of the posters that has asked if the fight had VADA or USADA testing. Here is the whole article below:

Despite fears to the contrary, Manny Pacquiao’s world title clash with Keith Thurman does have active drug testing, WBN has been informed.

Reports earlier this week led to a fans backlash against the pair of fighters for not insisting on having procedures in place.

The World Boxing Association, whose welterweight championship will be on the line, also came under fire in the gripes.

Accusations aimed at both fighters followed. Pacquiao’s representative Sean Gibbons then moved to clear things up regarding the July 20 bout.

“Nevada State Athletic Commission is using VADA style testing for Manny Pacquiao’s fight with Keith Thurman,” Gibbons exclusively told World Boxing News.

Pacquiao is currently deep in training for the contest, to be staged at the iconic MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Freddie Roach will once again be in the corner as the ‘Pacman’ bids to add yet another title to his haul of accolades.

The article indicates a member of Manny's team, Sean Gibbons, told WBN that Nevada is using VADA style testing for the bout".

What is "VADA style testing"? Also, The WBN report does not indicate they were able to confirm this through another source.

Then Gibbons states Manny is enrolled in the "WBC clean boxing program" The article below, also from ***************.net, the same source as the TS uses for this article, written in April 2018, has Manny's name on the list of boxers per division who have been removed from the WBC ratings throughout the history of the program for failure to enroll in the WBC CBP.

https://www.***************.net/2018...oxing-program/

As of June 10, 2019, Manny is not ranked by the WBC at WW.

https://box.live/world-rankings/wbc/#Welterweight

I think it's pretty clear Manny's team is doing PR and lying. If another source confirms what WBN is reporting, then I will post I was wrong.

I guess it's time to admit your wrong again BigDunn.

WBC Clean Boxing: One positive, 11 negative, Canelo, Pacquiao pending

World Boxing News 16. 2. 2019

��: Amanda Westcott
                  The World Boxing Council’s Clean Boxing Program has released its findings for January following a busy start to the year.

WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman made it one of his main goals to have a system implemented once voted in five years ago.

For the past couple of years, the CBP has grown and is a fully functioning part of the rankings.

Any fighter not enrolled faces removal from the Top 15. They would then miss out on a potential voluntary shot at the title.

Last month, 22 tests were carried out. Only one came back negative.

Marc Vidal’s January 3rd specimen returned an adverse finding for benzoylecgonine.

Announcing their results, the World Boxing Council stated: “The CBP Program is implementing a variety of necessary actions to keep the boxing community fully appraised about the activity of this unique and vital program.

“Its main objective, apart from conducting tests, is to educate athletes about the extreme dangers. Also, the considerable disadvantages that doping can cause.

“This is in addition to the penalties for positive tests detecting prohibited substances, inside or outside a competition.

“The program that has been planned, designed and developed with countless hours of hard work, expertise and dedication. Many dedicated members of the WBC and VADA are involved.

“Basically it`s divided into three main objectives categories:

– Prevention: To educate and advise boxers about the very real dangers of prohibited substances and the tragic effects leading to consequences they may bring about, short and long term. This is done through tutorials, seminars, and forums.

– Random tests out of competition

– Voluntary registration for fighters

During the month of January VADA carried out the following tests. This is the activity report:

PACQUIAO / CANELO

Tests for some of the biggest names in the sport are due back from the lab in the coming weeks.

Canelo Alvarez, Manny Pacquiao and Adrien Broner are among them.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2019, 11:33 AM.

Comment

BigDunn goes down again

But before you go.. Be a man of your word and say you're wrong again.

TIMBER!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2019, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Seems like you are lacking comprehension as well.

Read this again.

Nevada State Athletic Commission is using VADA style testing for Manny Pacquiao’s fight with Keith Thurman,” Gibbons exclusively told World Boxing News.

Gibbons is lying. No other source can confirm. Badlefthook cites NSAC doing testing and no VADA.

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Vada style means random testing. Unless a counter-article can refute, then Pac and Thurman are being properly tested.
                      See the article from the bad left hook.

VADA style is not VADA testing, as the article states.

Question,, why are you believing someone from Manny's camp without an additional source?
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-26-2019, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X