Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Thurman: No VADA Testing In Place for July 20 PPV Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    but PBC is the one promoting this fight lol!! so al haymon pressured thurman into signing?
    Like Arum pressuring Cotto to accept the CW while promoting both, is that what you mean .

Comment

• Theres no way Manny is on PEDs unless he wants to die. He was already told to stop boxing because of his heart. If you add PEDs and his workouts to the mix he would die.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Theres no way Manny is on PEDs unless he wants to die. He was already told to stop boxing because of his heart. If you add PEDs and his workouts to the mix he would die.
        Haha thats quite funny.

Comment

• Manny AND Floyd have been using for years. The only people who won't acknowledge that are African-American boxing fans and crazy Filipinos.

Comment

• Once a fighter gets in his mid to upper 30s I don't care if he's juicing.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              As for the rest of your drivel.....

Oh really? Do you have any proof of this bribe? Please explain to me how this conspiracy theory worked. Explain the logic behind helping Mayweather to cheat by giving him an IV full of IV fluid which is not in itself a prohibited substance and thus would have gone completely undetected, and then thinking it's a good idea to tell the world about a fake TUE so that you are forced to bring in 3 independent doctors to examine a TUE application that goes on file with WADA. That's right. Let's just create a papertrail of this crime. Not to mention that we're going to take your urine sample that has to stand up against the athlete biological passport and ship it on over full of dirty drugs to the lab. Oh, but wait. We helped you infuse 750ml of saline (less than is given to cure a hangover)...and the big deal is that could (hopefully if we get it right...if not, we'll both burn together) dilute your sample enough so that the drugs you took are undetectable. Oh...but wait...the DCO is required to test your urine sample to make sure it's not diluted, and then the independent lab double checks it. Oops.

Not to mention a sample being taken from before and after the IV, but yea, please explain to me this conspiracy theory so I can get a good laugh. Let's see what you know.

Because BJ Penn didn't declare the IV to them at all, while Mayweather was in their presence BEFORE the IV was requested. And of course it was the night before the fight. When are athletes looking to rehydrate? Wouldn't that be after the weigh-in, being that they have to make weight??? Have you actually thought about any of this?

Come back and let me know what you've learned. If you need further assistance, I'm here t teach you.
              You are all over the place with huge amounts of BS. BJ Penn did notify the UFC and he was banned for it.

Mayweather PAID USADA directly. Never mind the fact that USADA doesn't have ANY authority to issue a TUE much less a retroactive TUE for IV use. And even in the case of an approved TUE, say hypothetically, it could not be over the 50ml/hr limit imposed on all IV use. Mayweather was using IV way over the limit.

You ask why would someone use an IV the night before? To even ask this you are either dumb as rocks or trolling. You should ask Lance what IV's are used for, smh.

And stop using USADA's BS rebuttal to the Hauser article. Lmao, who believes USADA is legit? Like they couldn't take their time writing up that fiction.

You are googling **** to support cheaters, christ almighty, give it a rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                Haha thats quite funny.
                Thats your answer? Can you tell me why its funny? Have you ever ran gear?

Comment

• Heart issues
                  https://www.******.com/539879-pacqui...tthysse-fight/
                  https://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/07/2...-more-cautious

Comment

• Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
                    You are all over the place with huge amounts of BS. BJ Penn did notify the UFC and he was banned for it.

Mayweather PAID USADA directly. Never mind the fact that USADA doesn't have ANY authority to issue a TUE much less a retroactive TUE for IV use. And even in the case of an approved TUE, say hypothetically, it could not be over the 50ml/hr limit imposed on all IV use. Mayweather was using IV way over the limit.

You ask why would someone use an IV the night before? To even ask this you are either dumb as rocks or trolling. You should ask Lance what IV's are used for, smh.

And stop using USADA's BS rebuttal to the Hauser article. Lmao, who believes USADA is legit? Like they couldn't take their time writing up that fiction.

You are googling **** to support cheaters, christ almighty, give it a rest.
                    You just ICED TravestyNY. That's a ******ed poster who thinks he is above WADA.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Thats your answer? Can you tell me why its funny? Have you ever ran gear?
                      What type of gear is Manny running, thats what you need to know before you can make a prognosis, right now youre assuming if he was on PEDS its the peds you think,,,,,, if life was only this easy, PEDs can open his airways, increase strength, increase endurance and alter fat muscle ratios using a number of different methods and ****tails.

We know for sure Manny uses Toradol, anything else is just speculating as to what it might be.

Comment

Working...
                      X