Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Takes High Road, Won't Engage Fury in War of Words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    He's no where near as good as bruno.

He's the black David price
    Lol. Perfect!

Comment

It shows just the kinda trash Tyson come from.i guess he feels he's gotta be loud and make alot of noise to get peoples attention but no one cares lol.lay off them roids buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Plus, we know Andy is genuine... not fed down people’s throats ala AJ
        He’s broken through, of course no ones sick of him.

Comment

Originally posted by FerronK View Post
          Let me guess, you are a white Brit, judging by the way you spelled ''arse''. I love the white Brits, when non white Brits are doing well, it is all good, but when the lose, they are disrespected. Happened to Khan, Brook, Eubank, Degale Naseem, Ohara, etc. Please tell use what is wrong with Bruno? Exposed? You really are a hateful troll.. I hope that Nigerian fans and his black brits are supporting him... Pathetic troll.. Bruno 2.0? Foolish hateful response.. Grow up
          It’s not about colour, please don’t simplify it to that level, it’s about British haters vs boxing fans, most Brits couldnt care less about the colour, it’s very different to the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
            His fans are clowns. I don't hate them, I feel sorry for them! Oh, I forgot, Wilder ducked this stiff? Not!
            You’re a puppet on a string, look at you getting all passionate being fed the Wilder angle, taking a corner, you’re just consuming a different brand of BS, AJ won (he got paid), Ruiz won (he got paid and his equity on the rise), Wilder and Tyson won (got some PR they can feed off and increase interest in their careers) .... you, F’all bro...step off, ya got nothing.
            Last edited by sportbuddha; 06-24-2019, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Exactly, you are a target now. So those that feels uncomfortable with your rise would throw shades at you. It comes with what you have just achieved. If he was not irrelevant then no one would throw any shade at you.

Comment

Originally posted by FerronK View Post
                Please... It is truly amazing how hatred for someone you don't cloud one's judgement..
                Hatred for someone I don't know? Is that what you're trying to say? - Wrong! Fail!

I like AJ, as a fighter, and he seems like a good dude generally. No hatred here. I don't like the shenigans of hearn (his promoter), particularly when it comes to making a fight with Wilder, but again, there is no hatred. hearn is a player in boxing and makes himself and others lots of cash. Nothing to hate ...

No, my comment is what I see in the aftermath of the whooping Ruiz put on AJ plain and simple. This is what AJ showed us ... it never had been exposed in other fights.

I still think AJ is one of the current best. Ruiz's style and strengths are bad for AJ. Styles makes fight - the truest cliche in the sport. AJ may still beat everyone else ... or maybe not. We shall see. I think Ruiz wins their rematch because of styles and strengths.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                  So Andy takes the high ground and everyone loves him for it, AJ does it and everyone says he’s being arrogant...go figure
                  in a nutshell!!!!!!!

Comment

Because he knows Fury will beat him inside and outside of the ring

Comment

Spoken like a true champion

Comment

Working...
                      X