Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumour DAZN wants RJJ for commentary spot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good! Hearing Mora rely on cliches time and again on commentary is starting to annoy me. If they replace him with Jones it would be a start in a good direction.

Comment

Where did you hear this rumor? Rjj is ****ing awful

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        Hope they fire Leonard, he talks stupid **** and is not even fully alert most of the time, he just says some random chit when they try to talk to him and doesnt directly respond to the ongoing conversation.
        I feel bad for Sugar Ray Leonard. It almost seems like he can be suffering from an early onset of either Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy or Pugilistic Dementia.

He appears to be a bit off and spaced out from the time, he was calling fights on HBO and CBS back in the 1980s. In any case, he just doesn't act the same anymore.

Comment

Yay!! Would be awesome!!!!

Comment

Dazn needs to invest in servers.

Morons have terrible service

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              Hope they fire Leonard, he talks stupid **** and is not even fully alert most of the time, he just says some random chit when they try to talk to him and doesnt directly respond to the ongoing conversation.
              I agree, he also tries to always talk about himself and how great he was instead of getting to the point on whatever is happening at the moment!

RJJ, I hope they get him, great commentator!

Comment

I always thought that Antonio Tarver is a better commentator than Roy Jones. I think they should give him an opportunity on DAZN.

Comment

RJJ would be a great addition to the DAZN commentary team.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I feel bad for Sugar Ray Leonard. It almost seems like he can be suffering from an early onset of either Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy or Pugilistic Dementia.

He appears to be a bit off and spaced out from the time, he was calling fights on HBO and CBS back in the 1980s. In any case, he just doesn't act the same anymore.
                    I think with SRL’s case back in the 80’s commentary had its traditional and enthusiastic style, and SRL was simply was not that, so criticism back then towards him over course it sounded dull, but at the very least SRL imho has always been accurate from an Olympic POV.

He still sounds the same today but updated. I’ve never had a problem with SRL. But yes there are better options than him. I honestly don’t mind him even if he stays.

Comment

War Jones! War DAZN!!

Comment

Working...
                      X