Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumour DAZN wants RJJ for commentary spot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
    Something ain’t clicking with me with PBC fox ... PBC Fox I prolly just got to get use to it.

Every crew team needs someone that can bring emotion to what’s going on. I think goosen can definitely be that for Fox

... keep atlas or mora ... I like Ray Leonard too.
    Joe Goossen is the only guy with anything insightful to say on the PBC Fox crew, he holds it down for them and he's a good speaker. Glad they gave him a shot.

You think they should keep Mora? That's a hot take, most people hate him and I think he's just not cut out for commentating.

Ray Leonard is almost universally considered to be one of the worst commentators in history I'm amazed you like him. Great guy, awful, awful commentator.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
      SHOWTIME the best. Yeah I love Ranallo. Paulie and Bernstein great also. I almost started watching wrestling again because of ranallo lol. It was like watching Jim Ross back in the days lol. Sucks they get the ****ty fights
      Yes, he is both colorful and animated!

Comment

Depends on combination of announcers and their chemistry also to a degree

But not to complicate things and preferences.

Mora is ok as 3rd wheel imo . Certain ppl Need their time.
        I remember people first gave paulie and Roy crap. I don’t give much people like bradley crap either

I see where your coming from. A lot of people like myself seem to prefer announcers with more emotion on their commentary. Or like some Fighters and trainers naturally have a feel during fights on what’s occurring which they relate to.

Ray Leonard ain’t that bad is he? Lol. I like to consume my alcohol. But he’s alright lol.

Comment

Working...
        X