No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artem Lobov Shocks Paulie Malignaggi, Wins Close Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by russogd3 View Post
    paulie is the last person who should be representing boxing. Let's put James Kirkland in a bare knuckle fight.
    Comment of the thread!

Comment

• Paulie is good at breaking down boxing from a perspective and technical point of view, but in the ring....not so much.

At his best, he was pretty slick and evasive with a great jab. His right hand gave out years ago and once again it did tonight.He hasn't fought for 2-3 years upon retiring and did just enough to where it could have went either way, but it wasn't a great way to be the speaker of boxing.

Put a MFer like Andy Ruiz in there and he will go far.

Comment

• Jesus Paulie looks like someone who just survived a house fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
          You know, this is part of why boxing ain't what it used to be.

It's why people don't watch boxing like they used to.

Here's the deal. Boxing is a combat sport. Fancy defense is cool, but you have to hit people and hurt them. That's fighting. That's combat.

You can't just be cute and score points with judges and think anybody buys that crap.
          So the footwork or Ali, the movement of Sweet Pea, and the defense of Mayweather are negatives... You're always are going to have your killers but what kind of longevity are these bare knuckles dumb dumbs are going to have....because it's a naughty thing to avoid being hit in this sport, so all your going have is a group of punch drunk, fuucked up faces, and broke has-beens in the span of 10-15 fights , because your face will be chopped liver if that's the way this "sport" is going to be govern

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            Okay that's it, Paulie you have to join women's boxing now.

Paulie Malignaggi vs. Claressa Shields coming in 2020.
            LMAO!!! He doesn't want that work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Feint First View Post
              I sat through shietty undercard fight on top of shietty undercard fight in anticipation of an even shiettier main event where I witnessed two R-tards slap fighting.

That's 2 hours of my life I will never get back, FML
              Damn!!!! Sounds like I did the right thing not buying this Slap-Thon

Comment

• Originally posted by MartialMind View Post
                Jesus Paulie looks like someone who just survived a house fire

LMFAO!!! Holy Sht... Only thing missing is Paulie sitting with a blanket around him acting like a victim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javcar View Post
                  Comment of the thread!
                  James Kirkland would find a way to fuuck that up too....believe that!

Comment

• Shields vs. Paulie would be a good fight while it lasted...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      LMFAO!!! Holy Sht... Only thing missing is Paulie sitting with a blanket around him acting like a victim.
                      And he's still saying in the presser he won the fight lol

Comment

Working...
                      X