No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artem Lobov Shocks Paulie Malignaggi, Wins Close Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    you said he hates on Mexicans but only mentioned Canelo as to proof how. But what has he said about Canelo that's inaccurate that would be considered hating? I've heard him mention the ped positive tests and Canelo getting favorable scorecards all of the time. Is he wrong? Both of those things are known to everyone.
    Go do some searching he’s been discrediting Mexican fighters for years now and as far as canelo goes he gives him zero credit and is blatantly biased that’s why he was called out by other analysts but I’m not gonna go back n forth with you, I know what I hear and that clown is a biased prick plain n simple.

And again if he’s “ so agianst cheats” where’s the Floyd hate????

Comment

• - -Poor big mouth Paulie.

If his punch had been as big as his mouth, he'd have been the greatest squeak mouse toy ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Go do some searching he’s been discrediting Mexican fighters for years now and as far as canelo goes he gives him zero credit and is blatantly biased that’s why he was called out by other analysts but I’m not gonna go back n forth with you, I know what I hear and that clown is a biased prick plain n simple.

And again if he’s “ so agianst cheats” where’s the Floyd hate????
        you've still shown no proof that he "hates in Mexicans". It seems as if your feelings are hurt because of what he said about Canelo yet other than ped tests and bad scorecards, you've said nothing else that he's said about Canelo. Maybe you're just emotional bevause of how defensive you are over Canelo. As far as Floyd, when has Floyd tested positive like Canelo did and when has he declined ped testing for fights like pac has?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          you've still shown no proof that he "hates in Mexicans". It seems as if your feelings are hurt because of what he said about Canelo yet other than ped tests and bad scorecards, you've said nothing else that he's said about Canelo. Maybe you're just emotional bevause of how defensive you are over Canelo. As far as Floyd, when has Floyd tested positive like Canelo did and when has he declined ped testing for fights like pac has?
          Lol at that Floyd BS you sure you not Paulie??

All the proof you need is that he was called out by an English analyst aswell for constantly bashing canelo but whatever believe what you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Lol at that Floyd BS you sure you not Paulie??

All the proof you need is that he was called out by an English analyst aswell for constantly bashing canelo but whatever believe what you want.
            OK so all the proof I need is some mystery English announcer that you don't even know the name of nor do you have a link for. OK guy. Lol.
            Last edited by Jab jab boom; 06-23-2019, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Paulie is soft. He was scared to death. - Jason Knight clowning Paulie LMAO
              Paulie is a joke yet I busted out laughing when Jason Knight was interviewed since he looks & sounds like a goofy hillbilly meth user.

Comment

Working...
              X