Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CONSPIRACY RUMOR: Artie Lobov to take a dive to set up McGregor/Malignaggi...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONSPIRACY RUMOR: Artie Lobov to take a dive to set up McGregor/Malignaggi...?

Hearing from some outlets, people think it's all a work to get to a big fight against McGregor. That BKFC management is in on the work and Lobov was paid a LOT of money to dive tonight...

If, as a pro boxer, Paulie cannot beat Lobov without any setups, he doesn’t deserve any big money fight.

Comment

Paulie will win a decision unless Artem can knock him out late when they are both dead tired.

Changed my mind for the last time, Paulie wins. Fight is next.

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
        Paulie will win a decision unless Artem can knock him out late when they are both dead tired.

Changed my mind for the last time, Paulie wins. Fight is next.
        What convinced you? Paulie trying to sneak some menthol on his knuckles to blind Artem?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          What convinced you? Paulie trying to sneak some menthol on his knuckles to blind Artem?
          decision coming....

Comment

LMAO ARTEM got the decision. HAHAHAHA.

When they said all judges scored it 48-47, I thought for sure Paulie would get the nod. IMO Paulie won because Artem didn't have effective aggression.

Fight was underwhelming, good job to Artem and Paulie, good sports at the end.

Comment

feldstein on suicide watch

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
                LMAO ARTEM got the decision. HAHAHAHA.

When they said all judges scored it 48-47, I thought for sure Paulie would get the nod. IMO Paulie won because Artem didn't have effective aggression.

Fight was underwhelming, good job to Artem and Paulie, good sports at the end.
                Paulie didn't have ANY damn aggression. He didn't a damn thing the last two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Paulie didn't have ANY damn aggression. He didn't a damn thing the last two rounds.
                  Agreed, last two rounds were Artem, first 3 were Malignaggi.

I was in complete agreement with Tarver, why the fucc did it take until round 4 for Artem to implement the gameplan we ALL KNEW he needed to implement? Just based off of that I don't think he deserved the win.

Malignaggi made it a boxing match the first 3 rounds, Artem made it a dirty brawl in rounds 4 and 5. I never like seeing a man 'lose' a fight I think he rightfully won, but oh well, they both get paid and have more money than me so I'm sure Paulie will do fine.

Comment

It would have been a smart move, but clearly BKFC haven't mastered corruption just yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X