Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Will Not Take Risk of Ortiz, He'll Face Fury Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
    Yeah, Wilder passed down $120 million to fight AJ for the belts.
    Except, AJ ain't got no belts, if he does beat Ruiz then there will be a 3rd fight.
    Your boy AJ got embarrassed so just accept & stop with delusional posts.
    I mean you talk like you have more money than Wilder & as if he's broke because he only gets a few million per fight??
    Get your meds adjusted boy
    Another noob trying to rewrite history. Wilder ducked, it's a FACT. Whatever happens that isn't going to change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamsmoke89 View Post
      He saying the winner has to fight whyte. Whyte passed up via eliminator I don’t get y he feel they should just give him the mando spot. Fight the eliminator win it and then u have a case. All this 600 days and in number one bs I’m tired of hearing it. Wilder just fought his mando that’s been sittin for what 2 years I doubt the wbc enforce another anytime soon
      Stop making this fake news

Whyte passed up no eliminator, only declared was vs Breazeale which breAzele pulled out of

Don’t believe rebutting the ldbc tell you

Ortiz rejected Whyte too but it wasn’t an eliminator or anything of the sort

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        Joshua might not be the real deal, but it is quite clear Wilder is a duck and is not the real deal either.
        When are you Joshua clowns going to stop hating. Wilder fought Ortiz and Fury and is willing to rematch both. Ortiz is one of the harder hitters in the division and Fury is the best boxer in the division. Wilder is ducking robot Joshua and peanut head Whyte? He can K.O both on the same night!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
          When are you Joshua clowns going to stop hating. Wilder fought Ortiz and Fury and is willing to rematch both. Ortiz is one of the harder hitters in the division and Fury is the best boxer in the division. Wilder is ducking robot Joshua and peanut head Whyte? He can K.O both on the same night!
          I am not on the AJ bank u fool. I am on the reality side!

Wilder is a POS who was saved by the ref against Ortiz and saved by the judges against a Fury who wasn't even in top form. Pffft. Go and keep sucking bumsquad's d I ck

Comment

Wilder is a POS who was saved by the ref against Ortiz and saved by the judges against a Fury who wasn't even in top form. Pffft. Go and keep sucking bumsquad's d I ck
            If you have anything what so ever bad to say about anything to do with Deontay Wilder then you must be an Anthony Josuha or Eddie Hearn fan. Unless you throwing your love on him you must be a hater. Thats what we all get labelled in here. This is why they never want to listen to any truth or reality. Its either their way or the highway. Its only a matter of time before they start calling you racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              If you have anything what so ever bad to say about anything to do with Deontay Wilder then you must be an Anthony Josuha or Eddie Hearn fan. Unless you throwing your love on him you must be a hater. Thats what we all get labelled in here. This is why they never want to listen to any truth or reality. Its either their way or the highway. Its only a matter of time before they start calling you racist.
              My original post was about Anthony Joshua and this was his response:
              "Joshua might not be the real deal, but it is quite clear Wilder is a duck and is not the real deal either."

Why was Wilder's alleged ducking brought up in a post about Joshua? Sounds a little defensive to me! Why are people labeled in here? How about sticking to the fuc.ing topic! His response sounded like it came from a butt heart A.J fan and not a realist! The reality is that Joshua is a robotic, no stamina, no chin hype job! Is Wilder perfect? Far from it but he knocks out Frank Bruno 2.0 in quick fashion. No duck needed on that one!

Comment

• If I was the WBC, I wouldn't sanction this bout between Dillian Whyte and Oscar Ricas as a Final eliminator. Instead, I would punish Dillian Whyte based purely on his past conduct and behavior in his noncompliance and insubordination of the WBC's protocol.

The reason why I say this is just because you are the number one contender doesn't automatically propel you to the mandatory spot. There is typically a tournament between the number 1 and number 2 contenders in order to determine that mandatory spot and Whyte has reluctantly rejected all of them except for Tyson Fury.

Had he fought and defeated Luis Ortiz like he was supposed to do last year. Then he would have been the mandatory challenger for Wilder's title belt even as we speak.
                Last edited by champion4ever; 06-23-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

You are not on the A.J bank yet your response was another asinine " duck" comment about Wilder. If Whyte fought and defeated Ortiz then Wilder would have crushed that beetlejuice head long ago. As for A.J,lol. No duck needed, his goose is already cooked!
                  Last edited by Alan Smithee; 06-23-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                    You are twisting your opinion into facts. This isn't AJ where he lost in the 7th by quiting and losing by tko to ruiz.

And WHO IS THE REAL MANDATORY? DO YOU MEAN WHO YOU THINK IS THE REAL MANDATORY?

Stop making stuff up.
                    You sound like a paid shill for Hearn... Maybe you are?
                    yeah i just received my monthly cut from hearn in a duffle bag. stop being so ridiculous. whyte being no 1
                    for 600 days and still no mandatory ? wbc is the most corrupt sanctioning body in the sport.they do everything to make sure wilder keep that belt hostage. this is the guy who got embarrassed by fury in his own country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                      My original post was about Anthony Joshua and this was his response:
                      "Joshua might not be the real deal, but it is quite clear Wilder is a duck and is not the real deal either."

Why was Wilder's alleged ducking brought up in a post about Joshua? Sounds a little defensive to me! Why are people labeled in here? How about sticking to the fuc.ing topic! His response sounded like it came from a butt heart A.J fan and not a realist! The reality is that Joshua is a robotic, no stamina, no chin hype job! Is Wilder perfect? Far from it but he knocks out Frank Bruno 2.0 in quick fashion. No duck needed on that one!
                      it seems you need reading comprehension then.

Comment

Working...
                      X