Boxing decisions that changed the course of history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    That's cause you're a piece of shet who loves to suck on dick! 🤣
    You the type of motherfuccer who'll swing off another guy's nutts like George of the jungle just to try and fit in....
    You're the lowest scum on Earth and a piece of shet!
    Stand on your own two feet and be a man biitch!
    Be proud of who you are F A G G!
    But then again your momma is a $2 hoe and she was sucking dick for crack when she got pregnant with your stupid ass!
    So anyone could be your daddy,...
    Damn maybe me??! 🤔🤔
    I will admit I did fucc some gutter sluts back when I was young so I could be your daddy,.... 😂
    Your momma does suck some good Dick son,... She could swallow my whole dick and still have room for more,.... LoL
    Just call me daddy from now on!
    I own you you little biitch!
    But I am ashamed of you so let's keep this between us k,...
    Now you respect your daddy or I'll go overthere and beat the shet out of you and make a man out of you!
    I'm not surprised your who-re ass mom didn't raise you right and that's why you turned out to be the piece of shet you are,...
    That dumb biitch mom if yours can't do nothing right!
    She's always been a stupid dumb loser biitch and it's obvious you take after your mom,...
    But she sure can suck a mean Dick!
    Now you be a good little biitch and you show your daddy the respect he deserves!
    Since I'm your daddy I've got a right to name you,...
    I'm gonna name you who-reSON,....
    That's your name from now on! 😄
    Too long. Didn’t read. Sorry, Jose. I ain’t spending my $$$ on washed up hoes like your mommy & sisters.

Stop being a beggar like Juanita. I ain’t generous like Pacman so the answer is still no.

🖕you, Jose. You’re a sack of **** beggar. Much worse than Juanita the crybaby

Comment

There's really only one fight worth mentioning : The Battle of Brisbane, where Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn completely disrupted the welterweight division when he UNANIMOUSLY beat Manny Pacquiao.

Thanks to that loss, we got to see Manny join the dark side and leave Bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
        Too long. Didn’t read. Sorry, Jose. I ain’t spending my $$$ on washed up hoes like your mommy & sisters.

Stop being a beggar like Juanita. I ain’t generous like Pacman so the answer is still no.

🖕you, Jose. You’re a sack of **** beggar. Much worse than Juanita the crybaby
        See you're even too stupid that you can't read higher than a 3rd grade level!
        You stupid dumb piece of shet! 😆🖕

Comment

See you're even too stupid that you can't read higher than a 3rd grade level!
          You stupid dumb piece of shet! 😆🖕
          See?! This is why Juanita was so annoying and overall bad for the sport and its fans. He kept begging & begging & begging for attention & one last shot.

Your dumb azz who just got off the banana boat is doing the same thing now. B17ch, hit the road🖕🖕

Comment

This is a good thread... and happy to see a lot of "under the radar" ones have been mentioned. This is one of my favorite topics. History and what happens after bad decisions, and what it deprives of the real winners.

I think the post title should be "controversial".

Well here we go:

1 . Castillo vs Mayweather - Castillo won that, but in this case, and that 0 of Floyd enabled him to earn many hundreds of millions. Had that decision been granted fairly, then Floyd still would have came back, but he NEVER would have earned more than $100 million I believe. He just kept snowballing his 0 and then became an A side and everybody else was basically Z.

2. Felix Sturm vs ODLH - this is what i don't like about US Fans, whenever it's one of their own who is gifted, they go quiet rather quick, and the real winner is never mentioned again and banished to a "i didn't even know that fight happened" status.

3. Ward vs Kovalev - clear win for Kovalev and he becomes undisputed #1 P4P and global superstar (which is borderline impossible for a non American/Mexican).

4. Kelly Pavlik vs Jermain Taylor - not the score, but in-the-right refereeing, I'm a fan of Steve Smoger, but probably any other referee may have stopped that, and that would have been the end for Pavlik and further elevated Taylor's status.

5. Wilder vs Fury - clear win for Fury, but once again, Wilder being American, then it's forgotten within a week and you now hear Pundits saying "i thought he won" that fight, which really means "he won easily", "he got robbed in broad daylight" , but they say it softly with the "i thought" . Fury still has made cash out of that, but he would have been THEEE face of heavyweight boxing and would have probably doubled his recent deal, whilst Wilder would have been forced to fight other top contenders to get back to the top.

6. GGG vs Canelo I - Clear win for GGG, without a shadow of a doubt. GGG goes on to become a Global Superstar and may even retire, and or becomes A+ side in a rematch and wins the rematch as he did anyway, but would have won it closer as the "judges' eyes would have been on the fairer side as opposed to the non-fair side).

7. Kessler vs Ward - shocking tactics from Ward and should have been DQ'd or stopped from fighting with his head. Had this been judged/refereed fairly, Ward would not have got the decision and it wouldn't have eventuated into him being pumped up to then rob Kovalev later on.

Pacquiao vs JMM 1 - Refereeing again, had the ref stopped it after the 3 KDs in the 1st round, nobody (nor JMM) would have even thought of a rematch, so I'm not saying it changed history for the worse, but it changed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Brook fighting GGG instead of a unification with Vargas. The winner had an IBF mandatory against Spence. Spence wins and holds the IBF & WBO. Crawford moves to welterweight and he's the WBO mandatory. Spence vs. Crawford would've already happened.
              Or Brook beats Spence, and we see Crawford/Brook for the IBF/WBO.

It’s all fantasy, especially the part where Brook didn’t get hammered by Golovkin at 160

Comment

Holmes vs Spinks I prevented Larry from breaking Rocky Marciano's 49-0 record.

Comment

See?! This is why Juanita was so annoying and overall bad for the sport and its fans. He kept begging & begging & begging for attention & one last shot.

Your dumb azz who just got off the banana boat is doing the same thing now. B17ch, hit the road🖕🖕
                  Biitch I've already told you to Fucc off and stay off my nutts but you keep coming back like the thirsty biitch you are! 😆😂
                  Now bow down to me biitch and don't bother replying! 🖕

Comment

Biitch I've already told you to Fucc off and stay off my nutts but you keep coming back like the thirsty biitch you are! 😆😂
                    Now bow down to me biitch and don't bother replying! 🖕
                    Not surprised you keep talking nonsense. This is what happens when you idolize a crybaby who’s delusional as fucc.

OK, Jose. Playtime is over. Stop begging you little b17ch

Comment

Not surprised you keep talking nonsense. This is what happens when you idolize a crybaby who’s delusional as fucc.

OK, Jose. Playtime is over. Stop begging you little b17ch
                      WTF!!!
                      Biitch fucc off!
                      Quit messaging me you stupid dumb hoe!
                      You dumb piece of shet!

Comment

Working...
                      X