Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Andy Ruiz Jr be even more ferocious with a full training camp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Andy Ruiz Jr be even more ferocious with a full training camp?

Remember, he only had 4 weeks to train for Joshua!
    Yes, he will be more ferocious with a full training camp.
    48.28%
    No, he will be less ferocious with a full training camp.
    13.79%
    No difference, we'll probably see the same amount of ferociousness.
    37.93%

Poll added.

Comment

I think the fact that he fought in April prior to chasing and getting the Joshua fight was great for him. This time he has more time to prepare, just scared about the whole new found fame for him, he seems level headed and well brought up, so maybe am worrying for no reason. As long as he shuts that out 8 weeks before camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I think the fact that he fought in April prior to chasing and getting the Joshua fight was great for him. This time he has more time to prepare, just scared about the whole new found fame for him, he seems level headed and well brought up, so maybe am worrying for no reason. As long as he shuts that out 8 weeks before camp.
        Great point. Manny Robles said he's going to try to keep him active in the gym but with Ruiz's new found glory that might be difficult. He's been doing all kinds of interviews and guest appearances since the win.

Comment

... I wouldn't put it terms of ferociousness first time around, but rather in terms pussyness (for the other side...)

Comment

Andy coming into the ring even lighter and faster than before.

He's gonna wreck AJ and send the Brits home crying all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... I wouldn't put it terms of ferociousness first time around, but rather in terms pussyness (for the other side...)
              oh jeez

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                Andy coming into the ring even lighter and faster than before.

He's gonna wreck AJ and send the Brits home crying all over again.
                I bet he's going to come in ten pounds lighter for the rematch. 258

Comment

Coming off a fight jut a few weeks prior, I don’t think there was any lack of training for the first fight. I think attitude will be a bigger factor. The first fight had him playing with house money, the opportunity dropped in his lap at the last minute. Andy looked like a man with nothing to lose and everything to gain, which is what he was. This time he has a lot to prove and a lot to lose.

Comment

Only if Ruiz trained with Anne Wolfe

Comment

Working...
                    X