No announcement yet.

Which one has a more legit claim to a WBC title fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Another lie. Am beginning to think you are that WBC/WBA/IBF guy. You post repetitive information even when your info is wrong, your joint date is May 2019... Hmm this is getting very similar.
    What is the lie? I posted a link from the WBC site from before the fight. How can my info be wrong?

I am not a WBC guy. I don't like any of the sanctioning bodies. My join date is May 20 because I read an article about Wilder knocking out Breazeale and decided to read the comments.

Comment

Doesn’t matter how many times you say it, it wouldn’t be true. Try again... You can say it until you are blue in the face and it wouldn’t make it true. Fact is he turned down their offer of a secondary mandatory. Instead of guaranteeing him to be next if he beats Ortiz, the corrupt WBC wanted to protect Wilder from Whyte again. You know it, I know it, the rest of your sheep knows it. This is why you are trying too hard with the whole he turned down a “Final eliminator”
      Ray, it's literally fact. You don't have to like it, I don't have to like it, but it is what it is. I'm not sure why you're denying verified fact. I'm not trying anything. A final eliminator crowns "a mandatory challenger," not "the" mandatory challenger. The organizations can have multiple mandatories. Go read the WBC rules. They're very clear about this.

You think the WBC is corrupt. I do too. I think they're all corrupt. But that doesn't change the definition of "final eliminator." You've invented a new definition that differs from the WBC definition and last time I checked, you can criticize WBC rules, but you don't get to make WBC rules.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Whyte.

Whyte was the #1 contender, but the WBC decided Breazele should be the mandatory for beating Eric Molina, while ordering Whyte to fight Ortiz, who had already lost to Wilder, to the "second-in-line mandatory."

Its a complete joke. The WBC helped Al Haymon avoid another Peter Quillin-Matt Korobov situation, where Haymon wouldnt let Quillin fight on a card by RocNation, who won the purse bid, so Quillin vacated and it derailed his career. The WBC have spent a year and a half pretending like Whyte doesnt exist because if they order that fight, and Eddie Hearn plays hardball, he could theoretically win a purse bid and force Wilder to go to DAZN or vacate his title.

WBC are aware of all that and trying their hardest to avoid putting Haymon in that situation.
        Whyte wasn't #1 when Molina and Breazeale have fought he became #1 after Steverne was KTFO in one round

WBC haven't ordered a mandatory last year but then again there were no mandatory called this year by WBO or IBF either

Also DAZN haven't even been around for a full year

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
          Your views appear to be based on faulty information. I understand there is a lot of misinformation out there, but the truth is that the WBC did say the fight would be a final eliminator.

Here is the official WBC schedule that was posted before the fight:

http://web.archive.org/web/201710301...bceng/upcoming
          Welcome to me second ignore button for you.
          Never seen a no mas on these fourms lmfao

Take a bow Darth silkworms

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

I've got nothing against the guy. He's just incapable of understanding what a final eliminator is for some reason. Best of luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Fuck me, my lady friend here has got a voice? Didn't you disappear when asked the same question and didn't reply to my post like a typical coward?

Now you want an alt to do your job for you? and you quoting me? Am putting all your ignorant Wilder fanbois on ignore, your education level is sooo bad its infects others. Welcome to the list.

Comment

Working...
              X